Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: YA E-Pubs?

Is swimming with creativity frogs AlishaS's Avatar

YA E-Pubs?

I've decided... that I should look into e-pubs for one of my novels, that, though got a lot of response from agents, never got picked up. I've tried a few traditional publishers and am just playing the waiting game.

Does anyone know of an e-publishers interested in YA? I tried do a search on this site and came up empty. Querytracker gave me really nothing (they seem to be more centered around agents and traditional publishers)

I really don't know the first thing about e-pubs or where to start looking.

Thanks
    This is my signature

*insert catchy phrase here* BarbaraSheridan's Avatar
    The ones that come to mind are:

Noble Young Adult (currently having website issues)

Decadent Publishing

Astrea Press

Entangled Publishing

My book is with Noble and I have friends who've recently had books out with Astrea and Decadent. I don't know anyone personally who has worked with Entangled but I'll be watching to see how they develop.

Hi Alisha,

There's also Muse It Up Publishing but they're only accepting manuscripts until July 1st.

There's Brighter Books, too, if they're still in business. In Backgrounds and Bewares, one of their authors commented that the BB folks have fallen strangely silent.

Also, there's Quake Publishing, part of Echelon Books. They've been around for awhile but they'll require you to provide a marketing plan along with your submission.

Best of luck!
    "Life isn't fair. It's just fairer than death, that's all." -- William Goldman, The Princess Bride

Listening to my other selves Erin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraSheridan View Post
    My book is with Noble and I have friends who've recently had books out with Astrea and Decadent. I don't know anyone personally who has worked with Entangled but I'll be watching to see how they develop.
    Ether, one of our AWer's had a book picked up by Entangled a week or so ago. Hopefully, we'll hear about her experience.

Medallion Press. They do some print still, but are moving more into digital.

Bell Bridge Books: print & digital (SF&F, paranormal).

Crescent Moon Press
    VIGILANTE NIGHTS: YA Contemporary - Available NOW! (Merit Press/F+W Media).

Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook

Want to keep up with my latest news and releases? Subscribe to my Newsletter for exclusive subscriber only content and giveaways!

haz a shiny new book cover Christine N.'s Avatar
    Thanks for these! I am on an agent hunt now, but it's good to have these in mind if that turns up nothing. Some of them look very promising.
    Christine

Young Adult Fantasy Author

A CURSE OF ASH AND IRON: Coming Spring 2015 from Curiosity Quills Press

"The Watchmaker's Ball" (short story), to be included in BEWARE THE LITTLE WHITE RABBIT (anthology), coming April 14 from Leap Books

Represented by Jordy Albert of Booker Albert Literary

I tweet

Young Adult Authors You've Never Heard Of