• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Printer] Snowfall Press

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Arcadia, questions like this belong in a different section,--Bewares, Recommendations and Background Checks--so I'm going to move this. You'll get a better response there, I hope.

shaldna

The cake is a lie. But still cake.
Registered
Reaction score
They seem to know what they are doing, and there's lots of info on the site, but I couldn't find examples of there books, no covers etc, to judge quality.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Before going with anyone see what distribution channels they will get you in, what the cover price and profit margin will be for each, and if there are any fees--then compare those with the main competition (e.g. Createspace, Lulu, Lightning Source)

Arcadia Divine

Registered
Reaction score
My guitar teacher actually knows one of the people that helped get snowfall press started.

Yeah I couldn't find anything on their website either. actually they only print the books, but I like the way they do things because you don't have to fill your house (or whatever) with stacks of books. You can print as many as you like, even if it's one.

chazman

Registered
Reaction score
I work for Snowfall Press. I would be happy to answer any and all questions you have about the company.