Status
Not open for further replies.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
WAIT 'TILL YOU GET TO ME IN NEW YORK.

I SHALL BRING YOU TO DAVIDS TEA.

OR IF I GO TO LONDON I SHALL BACK DAVIDS TEA.

AND YOU WILL TASTE FOREVER NUTS TEA AND FALL IN LOVE.

AND YOU WILL TASTE A BUNCH OF OTHER TEAS TOO AND LOVE THEM.

LIKE ALPINE PUNCH.

OR COPABANANA.

OR MOM'S APPLE PIE.

OR LIVE LONG OOLONG.

THE LIST GOES ON.

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
Now I want some tea, lol. I love citrus tea or mint tea with honey. I am not a big lemon-in-tea fan though.

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Hallo, peeps!

Speaking of tea, I am currently having a passion iced tea lemonade with raspberry syrup instead of the classic sweetener. Tastes just like juice. YUM.

Sorry to hear so many of you are sick. I got the beginning of a cold last week, but I took some Airborne and it disappeared before the cold got really bad. YAY Airborne!

I haven't written a thing the last three days. That needs to change. But first I'm plotting by using Myndology cards.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Is fucking pentameter different from the regular version?

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
I'm afraid I won't have enough stuff happening in Act 2 of TL. Must figure out subplots...

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I just put the Glee version of "True Colours" on the Sticks and Stones playlist.

Weirdly, it was sung by Beauty to Beast in the panto production of Beauty and the Beast last year. XD

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
Question for you, Ely. Would you rather be a cheerleader beta for first draft stuff or a regular beta down the road? I have two cheerleader betas now, and I think one would be better for now. The other person probably can't be a regular beta down the road, so that's why I'm asking you.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
Question for you, Ely. Would you rather be a cheerleader beta for first draft stuff or a regular beta down the road? I have two cheerleader betas now, and I think one would be better for now. The other person probably can't be a regular beta down the road, so that's why I'm asking you.

I can be a cheerleader beta for the first draft. :)

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
So you'd rather be a cheerleader beta? Or were my words phrased wrong again...I'm guessing the latter. My brain has seriously been dead lately. GRRR.

To go more in depth...I was thinking of getting rid of one cheerleader beta, and the other beta might not be able to read down the road, so that's why I want to know if you can be a regular beta later on while she can be my cheerleader beta. I still want you to be a beta, so that's why I wanted to ask your preference. I don't mind having two cheerleader betas though. More comments that way, but I finished CMRH just fine with only one last summer.

IDK whatever. I'll just keep you as a cheerleader beta lol.

Darn my indecisive mind haha

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
I honestly don't mind, Karla. If you need a beta-reader to to cheer you on or someone who can actually give you constructive feedback, then I can do whatever. I just want you to finish TL, so that I can find out what happens with Maira (I feel like I'm spelling her name wrong) and Kieran.

See they already have couple names.

I was thinking either Mairan or Kiera. Okay, okay...I quit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.