Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
If they don't like Firefly then they are insane. Like the network was stupid to cancel the series! And then Serenity came out and they did what to WASH? MY FAVORITE CHARACTER? WTF? That was like a slap to the fandom.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
I didn't see Serenity, but don't tell me that killed Wash?! I loved him and Mal and pretty much all of the characters on Firefly. They made a mistake cancelling it like that.

Highlight this part if you really wanna know, but they killed Wash and Zoe was pregnant with their daughter. I wanted to bitchslap some many people.

HR, so true! LOL

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
It is tempting to restart TMB in a different format. I've only written about two hundred words...

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I think I am. I'll probably do that tomorrow (in the evening Imma work on Sticks and Stones) or Monday/Tuesday.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Lisa- I'm closer to sixteen than I am to fifteen. I call myself sixteen. My parents call me sixteen. It's almost the end of my sixteenth year of life. So, yeah, I'm sixteen, even though I haven't entered my seventeenth year yet.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Oh. I still call myself nineteen. I think I'll always be a teen mentally.

ETA: I'm going to go to bed now.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
Night lisa!

I still haven't finished watching the last few episodes of Firefly. They used to be on YouTube but were taken down due to copyright infringement. :(

I'm trying to get my mom to buy it for me though. She has it in her shopping cart on Amazon. We're both huge fans of Castle and Nathan Fillion (love him) so hopefully that'll be enough to get her to buy it for me. :D

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Procrastination. Sucks. GAH.

I gotta finish planning and I keep doing other things. *drinks coffee to fuel literary energy*

What's everyone else up to?

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
I'm still outlining. And I never thought I'd be into chapter titles but so far chapter one is called Dream of Genie, and chapter two is I Will Possess Your Soul. Don't know if I'll keep them but they help to keep my chapter outlines semi-organized. :D

Good luck planning, Karla.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Night, Lisa!

Ely, that would be the best gift ever, LOL! Firefly is on Netflix, so that is how I rewatch it.

Hi, Karla. Listening to Happiness is a Warm Gun (Across the Universe version) and I really want to hold a gun right now, lol.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't seen the last few episodes either. One, because I haven't had time. And two, there's a part of me that never wants to watch the end because then there won't be any more episodes for me to look forward to.

I'll watch the rest eventually.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
I guess I am a bit of a sadist. Personally, I am glad that I finished the series, but I fully regret ever watching Serenity. I wanted to punch myself in the face to ever deciding to sit down and watch that movie. I think Firefly is where it should have ended. They shouldn't have released Serenity.

I think they did to benefit from the loyal fandom, but I felt like it was a slap to the face honestly. You killed a fan favorite for shock value.

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Ely! And that's cool about your chapter titles. :)

Hey, MA! LOL about the gun.

Decided to give up this planning thing and work on beta-reading BB for HR. *is excited* :D

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
I am absolutely addicted to Parks and Recreations right now. It is such a funny show.

Robert L.B.

Tao of Wonka
Registered
Reaction score
You're fifteen but...

00011s5z.gif

I may be late but I'm not missing a chance to finally use this thing!

16h3i9y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.