Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Talking while typing can be a little harder than other things, just because it's two completely different trains of thought. Although, I suppose if you already have what you're typing in front of you, then it wouldn't actually require *thinking* about it....

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
I used just compile everything in Microsoft Word and notebooks, but now I have Storyist for my stories and it's a pretty cool software.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Para, how goes the querying? And ooh, what is this dystopian? Does it have a plot?

Querying is much like job-hunting. Weeks of silence broken by occasional fits of sobbing. :rolleyes:

Just rewriting a book I wrote a million years ago. It has a pleasingly high ratio of explosions to pages. I'm easily bored and require frequent action scenes. :tongue

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Timelines are good. Maybe I'll try it one day. I'll still use iTunes for playlists, though.

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
I also love LSB for the statistics (or whatever it's called, I don't remember exactly, it's been a while since I last used it) where you put your end goal date and it'll tell you how many words left you have to write/day to finish on time.

Yeah...I think I will start using it again lol. I loved that part of it lol

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I might see if I can figure out how to use my recorder and maybe speak into it, but I DON'T LIKE HEARING MY VOICE.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I HATE overprotective parents.

My parents are going out tonight and a friend was going to come over, but her parents 'aren't comfortable without an adult'. There is a security guard who works for our street. My parents are five minutes away. Not very late. And we're sixteen! I mean, we're beyond old enough to babysit, let alone stay home with no parents. It's bizarre.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Have you ever came up with a weird random idea and thought to yourself, 'That would never work.' I just had this oddly random idea of teen assassins with accelerated healing abilities killing enemies in a war set in the 1940s with heavy amounts of dieselpunk.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I HATE overprotective parents.

My parents are going out tonight and a friend was going to come over, but her parents 'aren't comfortable without an adult'. There is a security guard who works for our street. My parents are five minutes away. Not very late. And we're sixteen! I mean, we're beyond old enough to babysit, let alone stay home with no parents. It's bizarre.

You're fifteen but...

00011s5z.gif

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
Tally - Me too. My mom is super overprotective and I'm seventeen. I'll be eighteen in five months, but she doesn't really let me do anything. I don't see what the problem is though, if your parents aren't even that far away.

MA - It will work if you make it work. Plus, I love that idea and I wouldn't be upset if you decided to write it. Besides somebody probably told Joss Whedon that Space Cowboys who speak Mandarin wouldn't work and...it did. :D

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Tally - Me too. My mom is super overprotective and I'm seventeen. I'll be eighteen in five months, but she doesn't really let me do anything. I don't see what the problem is though, if your parents aren't even that far away.

MA - It will work if you make it work. Plus, I love that idea and I wouldn't be upset if you decided to write it. Besides somebody probably told Joss Whedon that Space Cowboys who speak Mandarin wouldn't work and...it did. :D

But that's Joss Whedon! Joss FREAKING Whedon. If he wants to work, he makes it work, LOL. And I love Firefly.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
TMB was going to be letter/email/journal form ... and now it's not.

HP23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.