Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
I've heard of her! I think I saw a commercial of her on Youtube once. She has a very mellow voice, but I like it.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
Her voice is very mellow and unique. I don't know why people say she can't sing. I mean, there doesn't have to be a million Adele's in the world. *shrugs*

I can't wait to start writing though. I wrote down a summary of what's going to happen from beginning to end. Now I just need to plot the scenes.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
There is this one artist named Santigold. I ADORE HER. There are some people who say that she can't sing, but I think she is freaking awesome. She has an unique sound too.

You said the story is about jinns, but how does it involve your main character? :)

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
I've heard of Santigold, just never gave her music a listen.

Well, a genie grants my MC a wish and in return she has to promise to do something for him, only he doesn't specify what that something is. But when she finds out that that 'something' is to kill herself, she regrets ever making a deal with the genie (his name is Bane) in the first place.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Why would the genie make her kill herself?! What an evil genie!

Hi everyone, yeah just had to make up the final for one of my 2 classes i got an incomplete in last semester. 1st off... seriously WHY would kids in my class COMPLAIN that the final was easy? Why the hell would you not want a good grade in a 300 level Chemistry class????????? But honestly that exam was really easy, teacher just took questions from the past exams and added them all into one test. I sat there in utter shock that i ACTUALLY KNEW THE ANSWERS!!!! I was done in half an hour and she staires at me in shock

"Your done already!?"
What i wanted to say was "Yeah, I stayed up all last night going over the past test and testbank questions till i memorized them all... then you did exactly what i predicted and just asked those EXACT same questions! No shit i'm done early! Thank you your awesome for being an easy teacher."

What I did say "Yeah i studied alot... have a great semester."

Which was a lie... for i only studied last night... again i'm a horrible procrastinator.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
I rarely ever study for my final exams unless it's like math because of the formulas and the steps and such. But for the most part, all of my professors give us exams with questions from previous tests throughout the semester. However, in one of my education classes last semester, I had to write my name in a particular alphabet writing method. My professor had given us about 100 handouts of articles about infants and toddlers. And unknown to me, I was suppose to read those, so on the exam I had to list 20 things I learned from the articles.

I totally pulled that out of my ass and still passed, but it was a pain in the ass.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, had to take my dogs outside.

I read "I had to take my drugs outside".

Me: Is this a joke? No, she must be talking about medical drugs. But why would she take those outside? Does she need vitamins from the sun for the drugs to work? I'd understand if these were recreational drugs, she wouldn't want to stink up the house, totally acceptable. But why would she broadcast to the internet that she was a crackhead? She doesn't seem like one. She's smart and has good grammar and makes pretty covers. And she writes novels. It's hard to write novels when high. Maybe her medical drugs are messy? That would make sense, except I'd think you'd take those in the bathroom - OH WAIT NO SHE SAID DOGS. DOGS. CUTE LITTLE CANINES THAT TAKE A DUMP ALL OVER YOUR FURNITURE. OKAY. OKAY.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
LOL, Tally.

I bought sweets on the way home for my epic writing session, which is Sunday - Monday. I will be napping about halfway through.

ETA: Tally, did you read Sticks and Stones yesterday? There's nothing from you in my emails.

Last edited:

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
I read "I had to take my drugs outside".

Me: Is this a joke? No, she must be talking about medical drugs. But why would she take those outside? Does she need vitamins from the sun for the drugs to work? I'd understand if these were recreational drugs, she wouldn't want to stink up the house, totally acceptable. But why would she broadcast to the internet that she was a crackhead? She doesn't seem like one. She's smart and has good grammar and makes pretty covers. And she writes novels. It's hard to write novels when high. Maybe her medical drugs are messy? That would make sense, except I'd think you'd take those in the bathroom - OH WAIT NO SHE SAID DOGS. DOGS. CUTE LITTLE CANINES THAT TAKE A DUMP ALL OVER YOUR FURNITURE. OKAY. OKAY.

XD This is full of win!

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
DO NOT JUDGE ME GUYS. THIS IS SERIOUSLY HOW MY BRAIN FUNCTIONS. I WAS REALLY WORRIED ABOUT AKASHA FOR A SECOND. LIKE. REALLY WORRIED THAT SHE WAS GOING TO OD AND DIE. DON'T JUDGE.

santanasfeelings.gif

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
DO NOT JUDGE ME GUYS. THIS IS SERIOUSLY HOW MY BRAIN FUNCTIONS. I WAS REALLY WORRIED ABOUT AKASHA FOR A SECOND. LIKE. REALLY WORRIED THAT SHE WAS GOING TO OD AND DIE. DON'T JUDGE.

santanasfeelings.gif

Where do you get your GIFs from?

ETA: Food soon.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
dude, that word isn't even in my vocabulary.

-goes to dictionary-

I think she means- and I kind of noticed this too- that none of the characters really have any motivations that we are privy to (except Charlie, but even his we have to work out for ourselves).

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Aw, thanks for caring, Tally. :) But I am not going to OD anytime soon unless it's from gummy bears and Gaspard Ulliel!

HR, that's really cool. What are you studying?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, okay.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to edit according to all of the comments by Monday, but I'm thinking it might be worthwhile going over it one more time before I query.

Speaking of which, when do I mention my hearing difficulties? It affects my abillity to use phones - I rely on texts.

Status
Not open for further replies.