Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Did anyone do media at school or college?

ETA: I got feedback on my short story!

Last edited:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I want to kill my essay.

In other news, I may consider publishing my short story for uni. After some more edits and workshopping.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know what to write next. I have the last 5k mapped out and know how to get there but don't know what to write in between. I have 10k words left to write and am not sure what I should put there.

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I hope you've been more productive than me. I've just been reading for the past couple of days (and eating yummy food)

Happy Chinese New Year! :)

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Watching movies. I'm I'm upset, because I finally figured out downstairs has better Wi-Fi than up in my room, so I can stream them quicker. :( I've been watching five minutes of video and waiting ten minutes for to it load again the whole night, because that's the way it would work.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Shit, my whole post fucking deleted, BUT HERE I AM RETYPING IT.

So tonight, I waited outside the stage door for Darren Criss for four hours, and they were the best four hours of my life, even though I didn't get his autograph (though I got Beau Bridges and Christopher Hanke) Darren got up on the gate and made this speech about how this was his last night and how he'd waited outside stage doors many times but never been at one with this much energy, and talked about how much he appreciated us and loved us and how he wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for us, and at one point he was unable to form words, practically. I recorded the whole thing so I'll upload it at some point.

During the hour before he came out, other stars were coming through, and we were all belting "Get Back To Hogwarts" and "Granger Danger" and "Teenage Dream". There were at least four hundred of us singing. I made friends. I stood en pointe in UGGs to get good footage. I got my sister a picture with Christopher, Darren's amazing costar and in-show rival. I half-froze to death and exhausted my arm, but it was the best night of my life.

Last edited:

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Well, that seems rather exciting.

Can't sleep and don't know what to do. :S

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll ask her if/when she gets online. :)

You can always pm me any questions you have. Yes i write Horror regularly at least in my series. Dont really know how helpful i'll be but i'll try to answer any and all questions!

So anyone even on tonight?

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Oh yes?

Also: I'm in Grade 10 and have gotten contacted by three universities from my PSAT scores. Clearly, I did something right.

(If anyone cares, I've so far gotten emails from University of Chicago, Oberlin, and Texas Christian University)

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I got feedback from my tutor about my children's short story and I'm considering trying to get it published - after more editing and workshopping.

This is what she said that put the thought into my head:

This is a charming seasonal story that would inspire excellent illustrations, making a good gift book for 4-6 year olds to be read or read for themselves.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.