Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Earlier today I was kind of miserable. Now I'm fabulous. I have the most amazing friends/roommates. :D

Now on to writing for a little bit, and then to bed. ...I just love days I don't have class until noon, so I can sleep in.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm getting stuck on my demon wip. Mind is starting to wander off to new ideas, and I keep stomping it down and telling it to battle on... by my god, it's hard!

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
Here's a blurb I wrote a while back:

Claire Reynolds never got a chance to get to know her older sister Denise even though they lived under the same roof, even though their rooms were right next to each other. So when Denise commits suicide, Claire's world is turned upside down and now all she has left is a few unanswered question and a lot of unspoken words. To make matters worse - Denise's ex-boyfriend Alex Morrison is back in town and even though they only shared one secret kiss the summer she was in ninth grade - the feelings from years ago are starting to bubble to the surface along with so many other secrets that Claire didn't even know existed.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I think I would write a rough plot document, do the playlist, and start the list of scenes with the key scenes before I wrote a SNI...

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
I wish I could do all of that before writing. My last wip was an SNI but I just started writing and let my characters take the wheel. I ended up writing 35K in one and a half months over the summer. I haven't worked on it since then.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
That's the point of rough. If the story changes dramatically, I'll ignore it. It's just there at the start mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.