Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Just finished a very tedious worksheet the sub gave us. Yep. I'm a totally insane Potterhead.

Oh, boy, questions!

What should we call you? Eh, you can call me whatever you want. My screen name, some shortened version of my screen name, whatever. I'm not picky.

How old are you? 14, and a freshie!

What genre(s) do you write? Fantasy and a little Sci-Fi.

Hey! I'm Kat, and I'm a potterhead too.. but also a twi-hard, so you know... no fights :p

Welcome to the thread... mind the gap between the platform and the train. lol jk

PeverellSister

Registered
Reaction score
Hey! I'm Kat, and I'm a potterhead too.. but also a twi-hard, so you know... no fights :p

Welcome to the thread... mind the gap between the platform and the train. lol jk

No fights. Twihards are cool too. :)

See yah later everyone. Class is ending in like four minutes, and next period I will have an exam to take and no computer. Oh boy.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Peverell... Ella? Pev? (I'm one of those people who nicknames all :tongue)

A freshie? Fresh meat! Nah, just kidding. I'm a sophmore.

So, are you currently writing anything?

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Pev! Welcome to TWFT!

4 minutes until I start writing for an hour! I've scheduled myself to write or revise 3 hours/day. So far, the last 2 days since I started scheduling, it's been working. :D

Gotta finish this baby up!

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I've been writing A LOT lately, but most of it has been new or updating fan fiction. I recorded myself speaking a scene for near the end of my WIP which I managed to type up despite how incoherent I sounded when I'd just woken up! lol

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

Hi Pev! welcome to the thread!

GRRRRR! I should have never taken those incompletes... now school starts tuesday and i've barely studied for the two finals i need to make up. This is just getting way to freaking stressful. Sadly every time i sit down to study i get all panicky and then simply start writing to relive my stress... GRRRRR!

Well looks like this semester I'm pretty much taking a 5 month break from writing... How the hell am i going to survive?!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hahahah hey Kat! How are you?

Yeah i could do that. I dont think i could survive 5 months without writting... I just need to make sure it doesnt get in the way of me studying, like its kind of doing now during break.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
hahahahahahaha i dont sleep! Well trained in the ways of staying up for days with little or no sleep since i was 12. I'm an insomniac

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Hahahah hey Kat! How are you?

Yeah i could do that. I dont think i could survive 5 months without writting... I just need to make sure it doesnt get in the way of me studying, like its kind of doing now during break.

I'm good thanks, how are you? Oh, wait. You've already said. Aw that sucks that you won't be able to write much. :(

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
I'm an insomniac. I started taking medicines to sleep, eventually I used lavender instead.

You might be less stressed if you got more sleep, though. When I DO get a good night's sleep I am so fucking productive the next day. Not even funny.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Nope doesnt work for me. I am an insomniac from stress. When i'm not stressed... which is rare, i can sleep for 16 hours straight every day.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I have a thyroid issue which causes me to be more tired than most. I can easily sleep for 15 hours a day. Then again, it's not like I do much activity during the hours i'm awake anyway. But i LOVE sleep. lol Shame last night was NOT a good time for sleep.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
hahahahahahaha i dont sleep! Well trained in the ways of staying up for days with little or no sleep since i was 12. I'm an insomniac

Finally an answer to a mystery that has puzzled me for years: How the heck is Ally always up when I get up in the morning? :tongue

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
I just can't sleep at all, unless I'm in a strict routine. I have lavender-scented stuff under my pillow. I have one specific tea I drink exactly 30 minutes before going to bed. I listen to the same music every night before sleeping. Sometimes I rub lavender on my feet if I'm desperate (I swear that stuff's like a drug)

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Ugh. So pissed off now. What good do parents get by pointing things out to their kids apart from pissing them off? seriously? there's nothing i can or am able to do about the issue now, so why bother?! i already know the problem -.-

Sorry, little ranting mode. lol

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Is John Green the guy that does work for harry potter fan sites, or am I getting him confused with someone else with a similar name who writes novels?

Status
Not open for further replies.