Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
somebody yawn/word war with me so i can actually get the motivation to write today?! Ally, Karla... I'll join you :) And I also hate hospitals. I see too much of them, especially lately with my bro being in it and all. But I also have 6month check ups (unless i manage to skive off and reschedule)
I'm supposed to take my pills, but i keep forgetting. But I always know what the consultants going to say. They either say my ____ is low/high and to keep taking my pills or I go and am sent for a blood test and then even then i know the results. There's no cure for what i have and it's too late for a lot of it, so i just take my pills when i remember and think... why do i have to keep spending shit loads of money on train to London to hear the same thing?! Mum's all "it's for your own good. You need to take your pills" and i'm always like "well, i can't very well remember if I've forgotten!" lol so YEAH.... If it was up to me, I wouldn't go hospital for check ups, but hey ho... it's only my life, and all. lol I'm quite happy to take the damned pills, if i knew I didn't have to go for check ups. It's all very psychologically backwards, but that's what you get lol

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Ok sorry i'm late with actually writing. hehehee. Ok i'll get to it.

ETA the more the merrier guys

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Oops sorry. I had to restart my computer. I'd rather do a word war. And how about we start at :30?

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, where do you want to post the results? Here? Are we just doing wordcount or I know some people add in like the last paragraph or something.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I keep forgetting people are still in school. I feel so old!!!

Oh no guys, 48 catholic schools including 4 (more!) high school are closing by me, and my old high school might be one of them!!!

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Just found out Benjamin Francis Leftwich is playing in London in Feb and I'm SO THERE! I love his album! :) I also saw The Civil Wars are playing too but I missed out :( I guess what with the Hunger Games song and all, they're more famous. CRAP! -.-

ETA: aw that sucks, Ally. :(

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Oh my God!!! I know exactly what you mean! I really hate when i have those days and Will screws it up. Sometime writing can relieve alot of that stress. I usually write in my journal about what were fighting about then get that all out and go back to my writing plans.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Oh my God!!! I know exactly what you mean! I really hate when i have those days and Will screws it up. Sometime writing can relieve alot of that stress. I usually write in my journal about what were fighting about then get that all out and go back to my writing plans.

I tried to write in a journal but the thing is we're fighting through text. So this is going to be an ongoing thing. I wish I could write but I don't really want to start a WIP so soon before I leave.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
oh text fights, that all me and Will used to have. They are very agitating.

Just for a word to the wise, something that can save your figures alot of typing on a phone and having to do multiple messages sent, is to sign up for google voice. You can text through your computer. Very useful for texting wars.

To get off that side note. I'm sorry HR, i really hope you get a chance to write, and you and your boyfriend make up soon. (or he just admits he's wrong for whatever happens! hehehe that is usually what i wish for my fights with Will.)

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, guys. :) I've been shopping - didn't buy much though.

I seem to have completly abandoned OneNote. Oh, dear...

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm here!!

I always get SNIs - concepts mostly - randomly. The lastest one? A time travelling vampire.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're looking for here, Tally. I don't think anyone in the thread is qualified to give you support with eating disorders and food issues.

I'm not looking for any help or assistance or anything. Wow. Sorry. I don't always realize when I'm saying something I shouldn't be. I'll stop talking about it, totally. Don't worry.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
*yawn* oh, my. I totally gave up the notion of writing. But NOW I am writing... fan fiction. Will & Tessa POV from Infernal Devices... because everyone loves a bit of drama :p

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
I'm slowing down with the writing! OH NOES! At 16.4K and have 8.6K left to write to make it to my goal...I've got 9.5 hours left before the end of my 24 hours...eek

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
Still on my write-a-thon. Reached 18.1K...6.9K left til I hit 25K and 17K written within 24 hours...

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
If I could write at the speed of Karla... I don't know what I'd do.

Status
Not open for further replies.