Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parataxis

Obsessive Plotting Disorder
Registered
Reaction score
Because you're waiting for us to talk?

I *am* writing for all the good it's going me. Because, GORRAM IT I will finish this chapter.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Haha Ari. I'm asking myself the same thing now. Why aren't I writing? XD

But I'm going to start writing now! Time to write my epic fanfic. That will get no views lmfao. But damn, I sure do love Hetalia angst. <3 I like angst in general. D: Because I are SOOPER SADISTIC.

Or maybe I'm masochistic for reading it even though it HURTS MY FRAGILE HEART.

Oh god I'm so hyper tonight.

Parataxis

Obsessive Plotting Disorder
Registered
Reaction score
BOOYA. Chapter done! Back up to 15K and over all much better invested wordspace.

Not even 11 yet!

I'm getting some Ice cream and then heading to bed. G'night!

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to write. I am going to force myself to stop thinking about Magnus Bane and being annoyed that City of Glass is going to come in at the library before City of Bones or City of Ashes. I am going to put words into my word processor and they are going to be beautiful even if they're suck-tastic, because they will be the first thing I have written for this novel in forever.

That's my plan for the night.

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
There are flies everywhere in my house and it is sooo gross... :/

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Those sticky fly traps work WONDERS. We had a shit load of fruit flies in the basement/kitchen last summer. They were probably multiplying - yucks - but after we put up the traps, soon they disappeared.

Add me to the list of people who should be writing. I'm nearing a part I'm hella excited to write since it'll be Joe's first time acting cocky and so unlike himself. Except I can't seem to get through the transition scene right before that part...Maybe I should just keep the transition scene short or something and expand in Draft 2. Yeah, I'll try that.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I'm about to visit WoD. I'll keep it silenced, but just the red screen tends to make me do work.

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
If anyone's on Firefox, if you ctrl+z on WOD after you lose words using Kamikaze mode, you can get your words back. Little trick I learned yesterday lol. Thankfully. Cuz I was stupid and left the computer. TWICE. Both times I forgot I'd lose words if I was away too long... lol

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Oh god, that would have scared me to death. Thanks for the trick if I ever need it!

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
If it doesn't work, it might be a version thing possibly? Although I'm pretty sure every version has the undo feature for text boxes. I have 3.6.17. I can't stand Firefox 4

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
They got rid of the option to save your tabs, which I LOVED about Firefox. And for some reason they moved "Open in New Tab" when you right click a link to the top of the list instead of under "Open in New Window." That kept throwing me off because I was so used to it being the second option. I don't think I'll ever update...not unless I can still save my tabs. I can get used to the "Open in New Tab" thing though.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
You mean save your tabs when you close out? They got rid of it because Firefox does it automatically. Open Firefox the next time and underneath the search box it should say "Restore previous session."

There are only two things I hate about Firefox 4. 1. The placement of your open tabs and your bookmarks. I keep accidentally hitting a bookmark when I actually just want to switch tabs. And 2. That you have to go under the Firefox menu, under History, and under Recently Closed Tabs to get to the list of recently closed tabs.

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
I had other troubles with Firefox 4 but I can't think of them right now. Thanks for the info about the saving tabs thing.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I wrote! Only about 500 words, but that's so much better than the 0 words I've been getting every other day lately :D

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Lol, I would love to be Rachel. She's my favorite character. Except I wouldn't love the bullying. I actually look more like... Karen Gillan. Only really when I'm frowning.

And Tally.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I... look like nobody.

ETA: Also, I should have some lunch, but I don't know what to have. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.