Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Evening team. Currently getting paid to do something I love. :LilLove:

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
grrrrrrrr! my mom's forcing me to watch the Hockey game. I dont get the big deal with the Winter Classic but whatever. Even forced me to wear my Flyers jersey. I'm going to sneak off to the store now so i can spare myself from having to put up with the boring-ness of the game.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Hockey is NOT boring. How dare you diss the sport.

Football is a boring sport.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Ahahaha. I'm going to meet Kyrie IN LONDON NEXT WEEK. It's going to be awesome.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
OMG so jealous.

I'm hoping to meet a Potterhead friend I met through FB in March when she comes down for the studio tour. :D

I don't think I'm going to do much writing tonight. I'm still watching TV, and I don't want to stay up too late. The last two days I've got up at 1PM.

Last edited:

emmawhy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there! :waves:
I feel so awkward, feel like I am interrupting a conversation lol. Well, I'm Emma and I'm sorta new here.

Happy new year!
I am trying to finish the last chapter of my WIP while also trying to go to bed relatively early tonight (one more day and then back to school *shudders*).

I am working backwards on this one, which is turning out interestingly lol

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
GOD I CANT WAIT TO MOVE AWAY FROM MY NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! SO i went to the store to pick up bread and milk. I'm walking back and my mom old friend is outside his house. Now i've known this dirt bag since i was born. And since i knew what drugs were i knew he sold them. Learn to know what pot smelled like at an early age because you can smell it three blocks away from his house.

My mom thankfully stopped hanging out with him when i was born but i was always raised to be nice to him. But when i say this guy pisses me off, he REALLY pisses me off. I just cant comprehend how he has the audacity to smoke a joint outside in the open with kids outside walking around and such!? What just astounds me more is how he's like never been arrested!? HOW!? I swear he's either paying off the cops or supplying to them or something. GRRRRRRR!!! Practically got a contact high when he called me over to ask "what's up"

Sorry random rant!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Oh hi Emma! Welcome, not interrupting at all! Always nice to see a new face.

So the welcoming questions

1) How old are you
2) What do you write
3) What would you liked to be called? (I'm assuming Emma?)

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hockey is NOT boring. How dare you diss the sport.

Football is a boring sport.

Sorry dont like any sports. Although i will say its not as boring as football and hockey... used to watch it when i was younger just for the fights, but then they changed all the rules and it just became pointless to watch.

Although i think the Flyers are going to win. They just had Kay Smith singing on video! ( back in the day whenever she sang for the game the Flyers always won)

Last edited:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I think I'm going to see if I can come up with some more scenes tonight and then carry on writing tomorrow. Hopefully, this'll mean that I don't stay up too late.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Like i think the romance i do have in my books has a good basis and cute characters, but when i write romantic scenes it just comes out really really corny and cheesy... oh and i cant write a kissing scene to save my life...

Sadly i have no problem writing about how my MC's violently murder someone, but i get all weird and uncomfortable writing when my MC's kiss.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
AM's going okay. I was hoping to have it done by yesterday, but my friends/family had other plans for me (...not that they actually *knew* I'd had plans to try and just work on it for a few days). :tongue ...I'm about a chapter and a half from the stuff I've been looking forward to for months, though.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I find writing kissing scenes kind of awkward, I don't know why. Oh well. It all takes practice, I guess.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
It's always awesome when you're close to a scene you've been wanting to write for ages. :)

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
That's what other writers told me when i asked for advice. They also told me to do alot of kissing and then write after that. hahahahaha. Yeah didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.