Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I'll be fine in the morning. ...Unless I really am getting sick. But that's a whole different thing entirely. I just... Well, here is my side of the conversation in my driveway as I was being dropped off:
Could we talk sometime? ... There's something I probably needed to talk to you about a long time ago. I've been mad at you for a long time, and it's gotten to a point where I don't think I can just let go of it without talking to you. Partly because I don't know if you're even aware of what's happened.
...Don't know if that's word for word what I said, but pretty close. I've been upset with, and felt hurt by, this guy (not the psych major. Totally different person) for five years. I don't know if it would've stuck so much if there hadn't been more things piled on top, but.... Yeah. Anyway. ...I'm thinking I may skip the New Years' Eve dance after this last dance experience.

ETA I think I'm headed to bed before I make myself more down than I already am. G'night!

....And instead of going to bed I talked to one of my roommates for two hours. It was a good, and much needed, conversation. Hopefully things will get better now. :)

Last edited:

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
That sounds very harry potterish :p haha. Oooh and I feel so proud of myself. For 3 days in a row, i've written over 1200 words! (that's each day) :) In fact, yesterday I wrote over 3000 words alone! I'm on a roll!

Last edited:

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
That's wonderful, BG!

Is there a name that I can call you other than Bookgirl or BG? lol

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
no not harry potterish at all, its this new obsession i have called Dragcave.net. I'm hunting for rare dragon eggs... but failing.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I was kinda being silly... wow... why so serious? lol.
Sounds fun, anyway xD

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
Er, that was a mistake. Not BG, I meant you, Allaboutwords. ;o.o Total fail. I need my tea in the morning.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
its horribly addictive once you get into it... I've been wasting my life away with that site... I need to stop.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Er, that was a mistake. Not BG, I meant you, Allaboutwords. ;o.o Total fail. I need my tea in the morning.

Haaha okay. Yeah just call me Kat. That's pretty much my name anyway :) and thanks xD

I've really gotta stop eating all the chocolates from my advent calendar. I'm up to day 12 now and at this rate I'll have no more doors to open.. hah but the funny thing is, i'm closing the doors after i eat the chocolate. Sneaky :p they are yummy though, and so so tiny.

Last edited:

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
Morning. :)

I love how my brother and I were the first ones awake this morning and my parents are still sleeping. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Usually if my mum's still asleep, i know for sure it's too early and i go back to sleep. But then, I don't even wake up when she does. I've been sleeping really late recently..

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I went to bed unusually early last night, also. Which is probably why I woke up early.

ETC- I killed it.

Last edited:

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I got A NEBULA EGG!!! I GOT ONE!!!! One whole month I've been trying!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I JUST GOT A SECOND ONE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
WOOOOOT! xDxD

Woah, i read back on my past fanfiction and am horrified at my grammar :O I never capped my I's. Well, okay I don't do it all the time in normal speech but I do it all the time (now) on my writing. It's one thing this forum has taught me. haha

Last edited:

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah i'm a loser i know, but with my boring life, this is extremely exciting for it!

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Nah, it's fine. I play facebook games too much and get over involved in those so I get your fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.