Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I think I'm headed to bed. My eyes are starting to hurt, and really don't want to stay open. Besides which, I'm finding my mood slipping. Which means it's time for sleep. I'm getting to where I really just want to.... :rant: .... And that's not a good thing. So bedtime. G'night, all!

ETA ELY! ...We finally cross paths (after forever of not), and it's just as I'm going to bed! Go figure. :(

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Right now I'm good. Had a horrible week/day but its the weekend now so I frankly stop caring about all the stupid shit at school.

Right now I'm writing too. Well i first need to outline (because i forgot the book i wrote my original outline in at home... this is why i need everything on my computer!)

Congrats for being really excited about a project. That's how i am with this new project, it was for NaNo.

What's your's about?

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Okay. I lied. I saw an article I just had to read. Now I really am going to bed.

Oh, and I'll be fine when I wake up, probably. I'm just tired and feeling over-emotional right now, and there are just a few people who've really rubbed me the wrong way this evening. :e2yawn: ...But I think I'm falling asleep at the keyboard, so now to go flip my mattress, remake my bed, and fall into it.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry for the people rubbing you the wrong way, i know the feeling, but this person is a teacher for me. Hope things get better!

Night!

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
Am - Aw, I hope next week is better for you. Thank goodness for the weekend.

My project is about a girl who gets sent to a sort of luxury hospital to test out a drug that's supposed to help "cure" sleepwalking and insomnia only bad things start to happen and she meets a boy and together they both try to escape.

I haven't officially started it, yet. I'm a pantser but I don't want to get stuck on this project later on, so I figured that I might try the Snowflake Method to outline it.

BG - Yeah...sometimes people suck. Goodnight! :)

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, ok. Yeah I outline everything but not that way. Not really anyway. I have my whole story mapped out in my head. Created the idea based on a dream i had then expanded it over two days of just sitting and daydreaming about it. I'm a pantser when it comes to exciting action scenes for the most part (which is all this book really is) The only part i'm outlining due to my poor memory for small detailed is what memories they are going to get back in what area in the map.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
My wip is based on a dream I had a while back, too. That and I kinda wanted to write it for a while now. I usually just sit and "think" about what I want to happen, but then I kinda forget everything and that's when I get stuck. Hopefully using the Snowflake Method will help me to organize my thoughts.

Good luck with your project!

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
hey guys. How is everyone? I'm trying to write, but at the back of my mind I'm slightly worried about my brother. He's been admitted to hospital for tests on an illness he's got. I used to be all "Ugh i hate him. I don't care what happens." but i guess somewhere, deep in the crevices of my ugly mind :p I actually care. Huh. Who woulda thought?! lol
And I guess I also needed somewhere to tell it, where someone would listen. :/

On the bright side, my writing is coming along smoothly :)

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
hey guys!

i'm done annie! my hair looks awesome. it's so curly.

I'm planning out the economic system of my world in The Last Draconi.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I fell asleep last night before I could get any homework done. I have 3 subjects to do, and the work is due today. Gah.

*drinks tea*

How is everyone?

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I am doing my work!
I'm nearly done with math, but I still have Bio. and English.
She gave me more English homework than she usually gives me too, which sucks.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Finished up a query overhaul and someone said they liked it. :D

*does happy dance of improvement.

How are you guys?

(so sorry about the brother not looking good)

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I finished math and bio. Now I need to read 3 chapters of english and do notes for every chapter in an hour and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.