Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Lily/Snape. James was an ass when he was younger.

That's a joke, right? James was an ass when he was younger, so Lily should have ditched him for the hideously racist Death Eater who invented a curse to maim his enemies as a teenager?

Teenage James was an ass. Teenage Snape was a seething, murderous racist. I'm sure Lily/Snape is a fun pairing, but not because James was an ass. :tongue

Last edited:

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
PS: I'm picturing teenage Snape bored in Potions class, idly doodling on his Potions textbook. Must maim Potter, his face annoys me, also he is looking at Evans again. Sectumsimper? Sectumsevra? Curses! Will Potter never die!

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
We post snippets on our work in this thread: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146350 and rep each other (the little icon next to the online offline button and the exclamation mark triangle beneath the avatar. Which is green when you're online and not green when you're offline).

Join us, Zoom!
I'm formatting right now. Will post soon.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Lol.

OK, it's a bit shorter than I would like, so I'm going to leave the scene I was writing and see if I get any ideas to flesh it out a bit, but my main focus will be the first scene of Chapter Three which I need to finish.

Now, though, it is time for bed. 'Night, guys. :)

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
Now... supposedly. Still formatting. :)

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
well the object is to write for a set amount of time then post what you write to as mentioned about rep what other people post. Its a way to get you to write a good bit in a short amount of time and have people read your stuff and give you (hopefully) good encouraging comments back about it.

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
I posted. :) Your explanation was better than mine, amp.

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
Just wanting to confirm you have received reps? Usually there's the whole 'thanks for adding the rep to X user, hope you get reps in return' spiel, but this time there wasn't anything.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I can't catch up on TVD because my mother's in friggin' BUDAPEST and will murder me if I watch without her.

I'm halfway through season 2. I know most spoilers but... yeah, you guys.

I just explained the terms 'to ship', 'to fangirl', 'canon', 'fanon', and 'headcanon' to someone. fun stuff.

OMG I just had a very strange vision while reading Glee reviews of Corwin and Emil going to a gay bar and Emil being in drag. It was basically my first not-a-fanfic in modern day AU. Best thing today.

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
Just wanting to confirm you have received reps? Usually there's the whole 'thanks for adding the rep to X user, hope you get reps in return' spiel, but this time there wasn't anything.

It took me a minute to realize what YAWN, so it's basically Friday Night Write. I used to do FNW before I took a hiatus for college. I have received reps before from my snippets. I was just confused.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score

You can double check by trying again to rep that post. If you get the box telling you you can't rep twice, your rep went through the first time.

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
I tried that, but I keep clicking it and nothing pops up. How bizarre. I'm hoping it went through, otherwise I'll PM. :)

And yes it is FNW. :)

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh yeah it used to be called that. I just got so used to calling it YAWN.

Anyone up for another round. Write for a half an hour then post?

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
It did go through. I checked on IE (was using Chrome before) Awesome. in 30 minutes?
Yay, Tally joined in!

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
OMG I just had a very strange vision while reading Glee reviews of Corwin and Emil going to a gay bar and Emil being in drag. It was basically my first not-a-fanfic in modern day AU. Best thing today.
And you want to write it for your big sister, right? :tongue

ETA: I should tell you that earlier I had an image of Corwin accidentally kissing Hatter (like legit tripping onto him or something) and Emil getting pissy. It amused me.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Yay, Tally joined in!

I feel wanted!

And you want to write it for your big sister, right?

ETA: I should tell you that earlier I had an image of Corwin accidentally kissing Hatter (like legit tripping onto him or something) and Emil getting pissy. It amused me.

FUCK. No. Tally, don't get drawn in. You're not gonna write that. You're not gonna write that. You're not gonna...

-opens word doc-

I said NO! Damn, I feel like such a shipper.

Okay, now I have this entire story plotted out in my head. I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN MAAH MODE.

Status
Not open for further replies.