Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Now, I'm willing to YAWN.

Also, I'm having fun. Why? Cause in my book, our heroine gets to learn to fight with a sword...THAT IS ALSO A CHAINSAW!

Picture???

ETA: OOOH. Bellatrix/Voldemort.

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
TVD the show really confuses me with the whole Damon/Elena thing. It was kind of almost happening in the first season, and in the second season, it was like Damon and Stefan had a role reversal or something. Damon... wasn't badass. Which kind of kills the whole Damon/Elena pairing, IMO. Stefan's character this current season is what Damon's character should have been.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Imperial_Chainsword.jpg

Picture!

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
I think I've heard of TSB but I've never read it. All I know is, as soon as they interacted in the books little 11 year old me went "aww they love each other!"

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
She was obviously in love with him. Daft man couldn't see it. Even when she was all like OMG VOLY YOU'RE SO AWESOME AND FIIIT EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T HAVE A NOSE AND WERE BEATEN BY A BABY I LOVE YOU.

:tongue

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
Very nice Zoom!
I haven't watched the recent episodes of TVD yet, but reading the summaries, I'm simultaneously amused and baffled.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
cool my MC's are learning to sword fight too! although with normal swords.

Anyone else want to YAWN?

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
TVD the show really confuses me with the whole Damon/Elena thing. It was kind of almost happening in the first season, and in the second season, it was like Damon and Stefan had a role reversal or something. Damon... wasn't badass. Which kind of kills the whole Damon/Elena pairing, IMO. Stefan's character this current season is what Damon's character should have been.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I feel the same way. The thing about it is Stefan is what S1 Damon is while Damon is like a really, really bipolar Stefan with a dash of S2 Damon in there. He does badass stuff every now and again then he reverts back to bipolar Stefan.

I was amazed by how Damon and Elena so easily gave up on Stefan after everything he had done for them! Spoiler: He was compelled by Klaus to turn off his humanity.Do you know how hard it is to undo a compulsion especially if it is down by one of the Originals of your species? And they just gave up like, "We can't get him back. The old Stefan isn't coming back."

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I think I've heard of TSB but I've never read it. All I know is, as soon as they interacted in the books little 11 year old me went "aww they love each other!"

It's the definitive Marauders-era fanfiction. Incredibly well-written. It really captures the sunlit school days and the darkness of oncoming war. The James/Lily and Sirius/Remus romances are wonderful. You can read it here.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I would YAWN if class weren't starting in a few minutes. I can pull off being here, but I cannot YAWN :(

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
Missus Akasha - (is there a shortened version of your name?) It is super weird.
Amp and Zoom, I'm tossing up about YAWNing right now. What time?

Also, for Americans, what would you call a multi-levelled building? I thought it was storey, and storeys, but MS word (and google chrome) keeps on rejecting it. Levels seems really odd to me. Like 'the building had eighty storeys'... and 'the building had eighty levels'.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Missus Akasha - (is there a shortened version of your name?) It is super weird.
Amp and Zoom, I'm tossing up about YAWNing right now. What time?

Also, for Americans, what would you call a multi-levelled building? I thought it was storey, and storeys, but MS word (and google chrome) keeps on rejecting it. Levels seems really odd to me. Like 'the building had eighty storeys'... and 'the building had eighty levels'.

It's stories. A multi-level building as stories. And also, Missus Akasha isn't my name. It is inspired by Queen of the Damned. I really liked the name Akasha from the movie. And since I was a preschool teacher and all of my kids called me 'Missus.' I added them together! :)

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
Stories. Hmm. Okay. This will take some getting used to. Thanks! I guess I'll stick with Akasha then. :)

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Stories. Yes. that is what we call them.

"I live in a four story building." or the building was 20 stories high" would be normal.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Oo, I had read your question wrong. I thought you meant where I got the username from. Oops. Yeah, you can call me Akasha if you'd like. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
oh and I was thinking starting at :30 so in like 7 minutes and ending at :00

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
In seven minutes? Gotcha. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.