Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I have class at 8:30, so I can't sleep more. I'll probably end up coming back to sleep when I get home (depending on how much homework I have).

ETA- Be back in two and a half hours. Schooool.

Last edited:

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I've had a cold for the last week. I thought it would be gone today but apparently it decided to go out with a bang because right now it's kicking my butt.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Yummy Halloween.

So, we should compile a list of everyone's NaNo usernames. Mine is TallyWoods (I think) :tongue

The_Ink_Goddess

we're gonna make it out of the fire
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Thalia...is Ashes Rising your NaNo? Sounds so freaking cool.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I have done no homework today, and I haven't written anything since this morning (I have yet to reach my daily NaNo goal). Yet, I'm seriously debating going to sleep right now.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I'm at 942 words! Hoorah!

Woah, goddess, how in the world are you at 13k??? It's only the first day of NaNo!

goddessofthehunt

Queen of inane tangents.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm in Australia so I got a few hours' head start. I just started writing and couldn't stop, hehe.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
For NaNo, I think I'm going to put aside what I started last night, and work on LL instead. It isn't anything new, but it probably needs 50k more words until the ending.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I only have one more lab left. This fact makes me sad. I love my lab group, and going out to the observatory and using the awesome telescopes (especially the one in the dome) makes me happy.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I should have done homework today. I go to the eye doctor tomorrow, which means I'll have less time to do work- and it's due on Thursday.

LadyA

Always lurking, never posting...
Registered
Reaction score
I'm in school too - in Sociology. Luckily the teacher has a hangover and we're just on the computers ;)

So pleased because I've finally thought of a new book idea, after weeks with no inspiration or anything. Is it me or do you lot feel kind of restless unless you're planning or writing a book?

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone! So how is everyone doing?

How were your Halloweens?! Me, i went trick or treating (yes i know i'm 21 but your never too old!) and i got a lot of candy.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
So pleased because I've finally thought of a new book idea, after weeks with no inspiration or anything. Is it me or do you lot feel kind of restless unless you're planning or writing a book?

I always do. It's been two months since I wrote last and it was kind of killing me.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Its been killing me too. I havent written in a long while and when i do find time to write its only a few lines at a time. Although sitting here at work I've got time to write, so i'm going to be bad and start on my NaNo project. I've so never written anything like this before and because i came up with the entire story plot two days before NaNo started i have no outline what so ever really. Well i guess the book cover is technically a map of the outline... anyway I've got 117 words down YAY.

How is everyone else? Are you all doing NaNo?

Status
Not open for further replies.