Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Big Bang Theory is awesome. Me and Will just watched half of season 3 yesterday. That's nearly three seasons in two weeks!!!

Oddly enough both of my teachers brought up that show yesterday in class... my one teacher was talking on and on about Doctor Who then we somehow switched to The big bang theory, then my other teacher opened up class with Sheldon's corny jokes!!!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Brittana! :D *needs Klaine piccy*

Tally, I repped you.

Ally, I'm fine.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Yes.

I am debating stealing your questions and writing answers to them alongside the index cards. Make sense?

Also, cheeky request, but can I have a cover for NaNo and this and a Klaine avvie for FB?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Fluffy, but rock-chick-ish. If that makes sense? :tongue

Again, is it OK if I steal your questions?

Last edited:

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
It sucks everyone is doing Nano but me... Oh well. Hummmm... maybe i could write the frist book from the Second Generation! I do have most of it all plotted

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm in kind of a writing slump with The House... which is weird because this is the one book i was SUPER REALLY REALLY excited to write and now I just cant get words out... and its Halloween season! i always do my best writing during october!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I have no idea how I'm going to do all the plotting (questions and index cards), character profiles and playlist in thirteen days. o_O

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
When/If I ever try to stop drinking caffeine, I feel bad for anybody near me.

I also have school today, so that's fun. Hopefully I do well.
How is everybody?

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
The beauty of a series... I never have to do character profiles more then once, unless i'm adding in a villian.

13 days is a long time. It only took me a day to plot out The House, and technically i still havent figured out the Hour system. You can always plot as you go

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Zoe!

I know what you mean about caffine, both me and a freind of mine are trying to give it up as part of our diet, and all i have to say is whenever the diet is over i need to buy Will something really really nice because i've been horriblely B*&^hy lately.

I'm good, finally writing for a little, but seriously trying to figure out if i can do NaNo and what i would write if i did.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
It depends how I go with NaNo. :3 I'm hoping WoD will help me hit the daily target quicker than I have done before, even if I just write a scene on it (my scenes are roughly 1K - 1.5min), and then the rest 'normally'.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I shouldn't do NaNo because I really need to study right now for school and such. But I want to do NaNo so bad! I'm debating if I want to start something new, or if I want to try and finish LL.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I have the same dillema. School or write something i really want to write....

I also want to finish the Freaking House. But I seem to be banging my head again a wall more then actually writing. I'm finally figured out why... (I feel my scene which are suppose to be creepy and scary... just arnt) But now i realized i could write The Takeover 2.0! I should go in order but this is for a different series so technically i dont need to finish this one before i start the next... after all i know how this series ends.

Last edited:

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Lisa, you mean the ones from the synopsis thing? They're public property. Hell, the last three aren't even mine. :tongue

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I have uni -- and deadlines -- but I'm still doing it. I wouldn't if I was in every day though.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm off most of monday and Wednesday and all of Friday this year, its freaking awesome!!! First time in my 3 years that I've had a day off, let alone like 3.

Hummmmm what should i write if i do do nano.
1) continue the House
2) rewrite Unsung Zero's in the first person
3) What If
4) LotF Second Gen- The Takeover 2.0

Last edited:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I have Mondays and Tuesdays off, and at the moment, half of Wednesday off (a lot of time when I'm in is spent travelling). It depends what happens with my English Tution. Oh and sometimes one of my modules will have a lecture on Tuesdays.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
That's nice.

I really should focus on school but i hate being like the only one not doing NaNo. Plus thinking about how i could at least start The Takeover 2.0 has got me really excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.