Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
wows its been completely dead since i left!!! Well back to watching one of my favorite shows of all time Psych!

If i have one other goal besides scaring people with my books its that when my characters FINALLY get together i can recreate the same joy i'm feeling now since i saw Shawn and Juls kiss! IT only took then 5 seasons!!!!!!!!!! Bones took 6 seasons and freaking worst of all x-files took 9!!!! Do the writers know how excruciating it is for a fan to wait all those years for the two damn characters to get together!!!???

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, guys. :)

For those who watched this week's Glee: Blaine Anderson to play Tony!

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Lisa, please say 'last week's Glee', since for us, there's a new episode in three days and lots of critics and such get to see it early.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
OK, sorry, I didn't realise. Shall I shall "last Glee episode" or the number?

Another opinion thing: I love Kurt, but he's too camp to play Tony.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
"Tonight" :D

I want to hear him singing "Maria". It may sound dorky, but it's one of my favourite songs from the musical.

"Something's Coming" is going to be my 5K reward - if it's on iTunes, as a single, that is. I hope it's on "Volume Seven". I need to complete the rest of the albums. And they need a "Complete Season 2"!!!

ETA: I'm currently watching The Secret Circle. I have it on series record. This episode is pretty good so far.

Last edited:

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
"Tonight" :D

I want to hear him singing "Maria". It may sound dorky, but it's one of my favourite songs from the musical.

"Something's Coming" is going to be my 5K reward - if it's on iTunes, as a single, that is. I hope it's on "Volume Seven". I need to complete the rest of the albums. And they need a "Complete Season 2"!!!

ETA: I'm currently watching The Secret Circle. I have it on series record. This episode is pretty good so far.

Have you read the book of Secret Circle? I prefered the book, but then it was so long ago since I read it, i'm not minding (so much) the changes they've made. Not like with The Lying Game. I mean... wow, they really ripped that story to shreds.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Isn't it part of the Night World Series? I've got the first Vampire Diaries books, so I've always had my eye on her other books. :)

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
So, Kath, I really need to know how you're advancing in MAAH, because I need to start editing pretty soon.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
So, Kath, I really need to know how you're advancing in MAAH, because I need to start editing pretty soon.

I got to chapter eight, and loved it so far. I'm sorry I've been beyond slow to read it, but i can truly say I love the basis of the story and I hope beyond hope that you are successful with it! :)

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
Chapter 8? Awesome, that's almost the end XD there are ten chapters including an epilogue.

Any specific crits you've got for it?

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
There were the odd spelling mistake or missing word, but nothing that really made me think "Eeep!" so no, not really. It was way better than anything I could come up with. I really liked the in-depth details on what they were researching and stuff, really made me think about it. haha.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
OK, Adam is cute. :D

From secret circle? Well in the book I prefered him, but the actor bugs me. He looks like a bad Adam Lambert impersonator. Like he should be wearing eyeliner and a piercing or something. I think it's his hair. It's too dark.
But I prefer the acting in this series, unlike Vampire Diaries. They also don't look so... glossy. More personality comes through. Yeah.. I'm very particular :p

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
-blushes-

Lisa, I think this is the first MAAH convo in the history of this thread you haven't joined in on XD

ETA: In case I didn't make it clear, I am super grateful for your continuing support. You have no idea how much it means to me.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I wrote a section of a chapter that's meant to appear half way into this new story i have going. My only problem is, i'm not sure if it's... solid enough. Also, it's in third person whereas the first part of the story is in first. Do you think If I put the bit up on YAWN that you'd be able to tell me if it sounds okay? I'm scared to put it up on the main SYW that it'll get shot down too fast.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Tally: I LOVE YOU. Do you understand? LOVE YOU. :D

/lesbian moment. :D

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Well, you are pretty awesome, Tally.

And I've posted it. It's longer than I first thought, but oh well. :/ sorry. *shy*

Status
Not open for further replies.