Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I would, but NF isn't really conducive to that.

You should probably go to school, and to bed, lol.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
NF- non fiction?

Ironically i'm writing that right now too... well partly. Half and half.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
so where are you in yours? So far i technically have 892 words. Although its still a rewrite of a 65K book.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
*drops into thread*

I have been out and running around doing stuff since like ten this morning. Thankfully, I have no homework due tomorrow, and no class until one.

How's everybody doing?

ETA Ari, you have a rep.

Last edited:

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
i'm doing good. Just got done watching some shows i missed this week! Now back to writing

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
semi arguments suck. That's all me and Will get into now, mostly over what were going to eat... and what were going to do that night. Hope the semi arguments ends peacefully.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
It ended abruptly, with him going to bed and nothing being resolved. Gotta love it when that happens. Le sigh.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I should've gone to bed hours ago, but instead I started watching videos on youtube posted by a guy I know. They're all stuff with ballroom (which I love watching). And then I thought I maybe should look up classes to make sure my schedule next semester is going to work. Right now if I get into everything I want, it's going to be awesome!

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Yah, that is what I am planning.

Crying babies???

I would use a current song that irritated the hell out of me, lol.

Yeah but then you run the risk of that annoying song growing on you and before you know it, you're singing along! hahaha

I've been reading some of my writing out loud, just to see what it sounds like, and... well, not half bad. But then, I might be biased. haha

I tried the online write or die, and it played hansen mmbop. It's funny, because i love that song. So i started to sing along! psml

Last edited:

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I was going to walk in the homecoming parade today with the float but...it's raining. I still might but I really don't want to move.

There are times when I can't understand a word Americans say. :tongue What's a homecoming parade? What's a float?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I just checked my timetable and I LOVE it. Monday, Tuesday and Friday off, long day on Thursday, short-ish day on Wednesday.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
There are times when I can't understand a word Americans say. :tongue What's a homecoming parade? What's a float?

Homecoming is a school tradition (high school and college). It's a home football game accompanied by homecoming week. What homecoming week includes depends on the school. At my high school we got to dress up every day of the week and there was a powderpuff football game (girls only football game for fun). There was also a dance after the game and a parade before.

Here we have games on Sunday, a homecoming king and queen competition, an after-party after the game, and a bunch of other stuff.

A homecoming float is a float pulled on a trailer behind a car. Usually there's a theme and it almost always is related back to beating whoever your football team happens to be playing in the homecoming game.

Example from google:
homecoming8.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.