Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I have to say... The stuff on the thread started about them rather reminds me of PA and other not-so-great companies (although I will say that I have yet to see a company that's as bad as PA). The fact that basically the only posts they have on here is from after you asked makes me question it even more.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Ally, crime novels are essentially murder mysteries. Modern murder mysteries. Like a Patterson or a Tres Navarre. They are modern mysteries, but dealing with murder. You got your detective, police and everyone else.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
ok yeah not me then... mine are more vigilantes going after killers

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I'm working on the first chapter of my book. Attempting to write the history of anime, but like...in an entertaining way.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
sorry i disappeared . I've been on a big "lose weight" campain for myself, and even though i'm in soooooooo much damn freaking pain i thought working out would help... no it made it worst, but hey at least i worked out! Damn X box Kinect is a LOT of hard work!!!

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
It's much easier to lose weight by cutting calorie intake than by exercising. Losing weight is all about a calorie deficit. And it's much easier to eat 500 calories less a day than to go to the gym every day and burn 500 calories.

Also, protein :D

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Wow I've been unproductive this morning. I just made a new Goodreads account (couldn't access my old one) so I've been sitting here trying to add all my books over again.

Last edited:

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I love Goodreads. It's a really effective way to keep track of what I've read and need to read.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Lack of editing. I have to focus on the non-fiction book...I have like, half a page written of that one. Only about 9 and a half to go for the first chapter, lol.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I should really be working on that, but I am determined to get a good chunk of my Goodreads updated.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Dinner now, then bath, and then I shall see if I do a 'serious' writing session before or after the programme I'm currently watching on Tuesdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.