Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Morning team.

I have not written anything for a month.

why do i even call myself an aspiring writer.

/crawls into hole of shame

i just opened my word doc for my wip for the first time.

oh god.

now I feel sad because my wip is not as bad as i thought it would be & i would like to start writing it again

but I don't remember how...

/writer fail

I haven't had inspiration in a long time. I tried to write something but it didn't really work out. :(

You both went to university for the first time a few weeks ago, right? This is a really stressful stage, and it might take a while to carve out a new writing schedule. Be gentle with yourselves. :)

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, this is the first non-school day that I've been moving before 10:30am in a long time...

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Whoa. Like, by choice? I did that a few years ago. I think I was 15...?

ETA: Gahhhh, I need to write some interviews now.

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
Not that I know of. I've been lurking a lot lately.

How goes it?

inkspatters

The coordinates keep changing...
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck for the SATs, Ely! I think you'll be absolutely fine. They were not very scary when I took them, if that helps :)

And morning/night/whatever everyone. I'm revision-ing and would like some company.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
Thanks, ink!

I just hope that I don't forget everything I've learned once I sit down to take them. That tends to happen to me a lot no matter how much I study.

And yay for revisions! I haven't worked on my wip in weeks or months. Ha...it's been so long that I don't actually remember the last time I worked on it.

inkspatters

The coordinates keep changing...
Registered
Reaction score
You're a fantastic writer, so the English-y sections should be fairly breezy at the very least :)

And I haz deadline in 5 days, so I really do need to work. I've been to a few too many parties lately, because I'm on mid-semester break and feel obliged to show people that, you know, I do actually like them and stuff. So I'm a tiny bit behind where I'd like to be.

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
Ely - the biggest problem with the SATs is that they're long. If you can stay awake and focused long enough, you'll be totally fine. I wouldn't stress yourself out too much over it.

I haven't written much in ages either. Too much homework. At least some of that homework is writing, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.