Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Just cause the homepage isn't loading on Skype doesn't mean you can't send messages, right?

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Right. My homepage has barely been loading at all lately, but it doesn't affect anything else.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
If i do any more filing, my damn brain is going to explode!!! I F*&^ing hate filing with such an undying passion!!! Why cant things just be on the freaking computer so i dont have to do it by hand!? And to make matters worst everyone who apparently filed before me with is only one guy, is a complete moron who clearly doesnt know how to put freaking names in alphbetical order. Are you serious!? I cant spell to save my life but i know "c" comes before F*&^ing "e"

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Same! It's just annoying cause I can't tell if I'm signed in or not. :/

In other news, I have more ideas for the Beauty and the Beast retelling, but I can't choose whether to have the kiss (or something similar) in an attack/argument or on Valentine's day...

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Oooooh, Ally, I'll take your job. I like filing.

Lisa, if your little Skype symbol isn't all swirly, you're logged in. When it's swirling it's working on connecting/signing in, otherwise you're already in.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
PLEASE TAKE IT. I just measured how high the stack of papers i need to file is... over a foot tall!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
The one that shows up green when you're signed in, yellow if you want to be away, etc.

That's a lot of filing. Strangely enough, I would enjoy it.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Oh. So I'm in. The blue circle must just be for the homepage. If the thing on my taskbar says I'm signed in, I must be.

And, is it just me, or are my ideas above ripping off Glee?

Hair washing time.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
i have issues with the basic alphbet... no i understand it and can totally file with accuracy but almost every letter i have to go throught the whole alphbet to know where the letter falls. So i wrote it down on a peice of paper, which is making it a little easier, but what is driving me insane... after i alphbetized all the papers i need to file... i start to file then to find out the folders that are suppose to already be in order AREN'T!!! And i know exactly which lazy S.O.B. did it. He just took the papers and shoved them in a folder without any regard to there need to be in order... I wish he still worked here so i could seriously punch him in the face for this extra work i have to do now.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I have that issue as well, but I don't mind running through the alphabet. I used to be an office aid in high school and I really got used to organizing things. The only part I hated was trying to read people's signatures...that could be a nightmare. It usually turned into "WHAT LETTER IS THAT, HOW DO I KNOW WHERE TO PUT THIS IF I CAN ONLY READ ONE LETTER IN THIS WHOLE WORD".

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
thankfully mine are all typed up, but i hate reading names outloud because i can never pronounce them... I got the first name Alycin the other day and had to ask my boss about it. she asked who the person was in was and i didnt know how to say it... so i spelled it out for her... she laughed and said... isnt that your name. No my name is Allison. then i realized what's how the name was to be pronouned... seriously?!

Or Rahbekah.... apparently that is Rebecca.

Or my favorite Emmalee= Emily

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, creative spellings. Some of them are pretty or cool. Some of them are just fail and should not exist.

I think I want soup...

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
No.

This is LGBT -- I wanted to do a retelling of a fairy tale but Beauty and the Beast only came about because Kurtofsky popped into my head when I was half-asleep-half-awake yesterday morning.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
The Alycin just bothers me... like phonic wise it makes sense but that's just insane. I get wanting your kids name to be special or unique, like i never want any of my future kids to have a boring ordinary name, but i would pick a name that people could instantly recognise and pronounce without having to use a decoder.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
The spelling of my name is slightly unusual and after awhile, I get really, really sick of having to spell it to people. My last name is even worse. I get ridiculously excited when people spell it without me having to tell them how to do it.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
People always say and spell my last name wrong. >.<

Why do you hate that book, HR?

ETA: Dinner.

Last edited:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
How's the marking up going, Ari?

ETA: Going to watch more Glee.

Last edited:

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, prettymuch. After this scene I need to go do dishes...then I will continue. I'd like to finish Act I and get partway through II tonight.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
You can do it!

On the way home from shopping, I figured out that Carla's second subplot could revolve around her 'friends', Sarah and Victoria. Now I've just got to figure out how.

Status
Not open for further replies.