Reaction score
Every time I see 9/11 footage:

rosepoundingcrying.gif

ETA: BG, that's a good one.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I watched a fair bit of it, when I was in my research mood of it. Don't get me started on the documentaries.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
It was the part where he says, "I promise" etc. And then when he comes and takes her hands and the whole, "Amy, you need to start trusting me. It's never been so important."

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
There's a reason I'm okay with watching it on my own, not with DWboy. I don't mind if he sees me cry, but at the same time I'd rather he didn't see me cry over that show.

ETA I don't know why I'm watching this right before bed. I've had enough weird DW dreams without watching episodes with creepy angels and vampires.

Last edited:

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Hi. So I just read this amazing post by a 14-year-old blogger who has an awesome blog. Anyway, the blog was about a book tv network and the tv shows on it. It was very cool. So I emailed her saying how much I loved her post and how it was nice to see a fellow 13, 14 year old writer excelling, blah, blah. Anyway, we eventually had a great idea. We could do a teen writer blog chain. We could think of an enticing idea like a book tv network and we could each post ideas about it i.e. Tv shows on the book network. She is asking teen bloggers she knows and I decided to ask you all. It is a great opportunity and fun idea. ;) If you want good publicity to your blog, participate here. Anyone interested? I would really love to have you participate!

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I don't blog regularly. At the moment. I mean, if the idea picks up, you know, whatever, I might. But at the moment? I've got higher priorities than blogging, you know?

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't know we had a website. Who runs it???

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
... Bye bye South Tower. I think. Time zone difference.

Anyways, hi guys! What's going on?

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
I remember having to diagram sentences in 8th grade. I did not enjoy that. What class is this for?

I'm working on a diagnostic essay for my composition/rhetoric class. I keep forgetting I can't use contractions in formal papers. I also write "write" instead of "right" yesterday and didn't catch it until I was rereading today. Classic lol

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
I remember having to diagram sentences in 8th grade. I did not enjoy that. What class is this for?

Grammar and Usage. I suppose I should have expected it.

Mind you, I'm only taking the class because it's a prerequisite for the Editing and Publishing class I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.