Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parataxis

Obsessive Plotting Disorder
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I've done it. As of 3 weeks ago I had seen some half a dozen random episodes of the New Doctor Who. Now I have seen them all.

It's...quite the feeling.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, BG.

It's a good thing I set Camelot to record tonight... I'm not making much progress, and it's going to have a new series spin-off thing starting next week.

Last edited:

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Hey y'all!

Last time I posted I was complaining of not having any motivation to finish up revisions. That was two days ago. But that night/yesterday/today, I finished revising! Well, it wasn't a true revision like I originally wanted to do. I was just cutting/rewriting/tweaking/rearranging some scenes in a couple chapters to change around a detail as well as make the following chapters make sense with that changed detail. I was also supposed to fix an internal conflict issue, but I didn't fix that entirely. Although, the reason I was revising in the first place was because I didn't know what stage the internal conflict would be where I left off since I lost track of it, but now I know where it is, so I can write again! I lost 1K words, but that's totally okay. It was for the best. So now I'm at 31.5K and hoping to finish this by the end of the month! :D

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Last night I finally managed to finish working on a scene in Weeping that had been killing me (read: I'd been stuck on it) for a few months now, so I can keep going.

Elusive

kick-ass extra something special!
Registered
Reaction score
That, BG, is the story of my life and has been for the last YEAR! :tongue

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
THE GLEE CONCERT.

Darren Criss was ten feet away from me.

Naya Rivera waved at me.

My cousin was inches away from Chris Colfer on her way to the bathroom.

That is all.

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys. Any good YA blog posts you can suggest? I have some serious catching up to do.

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like you had a blast, Tally! (Still an understatement, though haha)

Kidd - What kind of YA blog posts?

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you mam' for giving me a link! My husband keeps prodding me to get back on the YA boat and finish editing my novel. Blogs are my number one drive to finish up. Can't wait to dig into these!

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Brooke. Only you can answer that. If you are like me, you may find it easier to stick to one thing and finish it. However other people here get more work done by flip-flopping because it keeps them motivated.

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
I used to flip-flop novels all the time in 2010. Between like 8 or 9 novels lol. All YA romances. But I never finished writing that way. So by November and until now, I've stuck to one WIP at a time. I don't even know how that happened. It was all so sudden. Probably because I loved what I was doing with Love Square now that I had mostly everything structured out (Thanks Para! <3) so I liked to keep working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.