Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
FINALLY. It is loading again here.

Glo, if you're still around I can explain Weeping now.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Hokay, basically...you know what, here's my (unrevised) query that I wrote sorta-recently. It has issues, but I think it more-or-less works for an explanation here:

When Meera murders the queen of the fae, he has two choices: run or die.

The fae prince chooses to run, to join The Circus. Five hundred and fifty years of servitude, even to a demon, seems a small price to pay in exchange for the freedom that will follow. That is, until he learns the about how that demon uses his performers. Meera is not only expected to play his violin for the crowds every night, but also to allow his contractor to feed on his pain—pain that he is forced to feel again and again, worse every time.

His only comfort is found in the company of his fellow performers, particularly a ballet dancing boy by the name of Lacrimosa. While Lacrimosa has never let anyone in throughout his time at The Circus, Meera is determined to change that.

Shortly after he finally manages to break through, Meera discovers that their contract is a lie, and if he doesn't work quickly, he will lose his new love to a fate far worse than freedom.

And I will be open to more betas. (Also, if the "boy" thing makes it sound like Lacrimosa is underage and there is a pedophile here...I promise there is not.)

Imbroglio

PERPETUAL EXISTENTIAL CRISIS VICTIM
Registered
Reaction score
That sounds really interesting, actually! I'd love to read it if you want.

I've never actually beta'd before, so I don't know the exact drill, hehe. :D

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Awesome :) Just rep me your email and I can send it to you. I'll tell you what I'm looking for you to...er...look for...when I send it.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I'm makin' graphics (like a boss!)

ronmione.png

Status
Not open for further replies.