Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
Ohh, so you're an east-coaster.

*sniff* I think I'm the only west-coaster on right now. Except I think I'm going to bed, because i have to wake up at 6am.

G'night everyone (and lurkers).

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to go to bed too actually

Micah, leave me a private message with your email, and i'll send you over a preview tomorrow!

Night!

micahcannibal

I am a Cannibal :)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.enterthefayz.com
Here are the Projected titles for the Hell Series

1)Hell
The residence of Harmony witness a beautiful eclipse that soon causes mass blackouts. When they awaken, they discover every person over the age of 16 has disappeared leaving the young teens and children alone.

As they try to uncover the reason behind the disappearances, the kids of Old Harmony soon discover that with no adults to protect the rich kids of New Harmony...it is open season and they can take control and "rule" the rich kids.

But even more shocking than the disappearances...are the abilities that some of the children are developing.

and even more scary is the evilness that is lurking in the dark, waiting....anticipating a moment to kill them all.

2)Atrocious

Harmony is a new place...no longer a paradise but simply a living hell.
It has been 3 weeks since "The Devil" attacked Harmony, Rhode Island.
As the teens try to peace the remnants of their lives together, a new problem emerges as a civil war begins to develop between the "Specials" with powers
and the normals.

Also, Luca and Kyle face a new complication in their relationship while Dominic and his crew discover just how horrible life can be and are plotting another attack.

And the devil is lurking out there....waiting again to feed on the children of Harmony.

3) Berserk
Luca's love life takes an unexpected turn when he must make a choice that could change the course of the story for good.

Meanwhile, the Normals began to start targeting specials to take them down...one by one sparking a civil war yet again.

and Benji makes a shocking discovery when he discovers that the graves of kids who were killed are now empty....and the town has a new enemy to face.

The undead children....

4) Sick
5) Peril
6)Harmony(Final Book)

and night everyone :)

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey. Guess what? I'm at the library! I thought I'd give going to the library and writing a try, because it's a different environment and better seats, although... not that great. I still hurt my neck. Damn. At least I have my own laptop *loves* and free wifi :)
But I didn't bring my charger so only... 3.56hours of charge. teehee. should be enough.

Although... it's not as quiet as at home. *in go the earphones*

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I've only written 800 words and I'm already thinking about leaving and grabbing a chinese for lunch. LMAO! ... What? I'm hungry!
>_<

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Morning Taylor. How's it going?

Hmm... chinese or keep writing... chinese or keep writing... such a tough decision. But I think ultimately, the stomach decides! hahahaha

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'll outline then.

I have decided there is going to be a corrupt member of the werewolf police. ;)

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
ooh cool.

Ahh screw it. Chinese wins. I'll be back on in 45minutes or so. :) bbl

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I want to put some pretty colours on the spreadsheet, but I can't decide what sort of scheme to go for. :')

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Blue and pink, green and pink or something? Alternating between rows or not? Help, please!

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Blue and yellow :)

Is there even yellow? I dunno if there is or not. I don't even know what colors there are. Hah.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Okay. And they could be the characters' favourite colours as well, for all I know! Lol. What pattern?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Yes! In rows. :D

ETA: Unfortunately, it looks like the Acts boxes are going to be blank for the time being. :(

ETA2: Now that some of the faffing has been done, I'm going to figure out the transformation blocks. Well try anyway. I have a feeling the colours aren't going to work. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.