Status
Not open for further replies.

micahcannibal

I am a Cannibal :)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.enterthefayz.com
Yeah a lot of my readers are really wanting to read it. They were like "OH MY GOD. That's so original. Write it, Write it."

LOL i just want to make sure I do it well. It has the potential to be great and i want to meet that potential.

You're from philly(we are sorta neighbors). I go to school here at Rowan University :)
you're up late lol

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Zoe! I'm sorry that sucks, maybe tomorrow!?

Over in Camden, yeah your not far from me at all. I live in center city-ish area. But I go to Arcadia University, up in Glenside.

Hahahahaha I'm ALWAYS up late...

micahcannibal

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.enterthefayz.com
:) just moved into my dorm so i am actually too excited to be sleeping trololol.

oh but to answer a question earlier, i want help with my Hell Series

1)question about title

2)Question about the characters and did they sound interesting(are they character's you could actually be interested in reading about)

oh

3)Super power ability ideas

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Well the title already gets me interested, but i would have to know about the characters and the story plot to answer 2 and 3

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
Ally, they're coming home tomorrow. And we want to let them get settled in, so I probably won't see them for a few weeks. It's all good, though- I totally understand them needing space (my family can be overbearing sometimes).

ETA- I agree with Ally about your questions.

micahcannibal

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.enterthefayz.com
Well here is the full description of the series

They will pay for the sins of their fathers....With Their lives

6 years ago, a group of adults hid a secret from the residence of Harmony, Rhode Island. But some secret don't stay private too long.

On 11/11/11 at precisely 11:11 a.m., something sinister will awaken....People will began to disappear and the Children...The Children
are beginning to develop deadly powers and abilities....

Something evil wants to kill them...that is...if they don't kill themselves first.

Human Nature has proven time and time again...Humans don't like things that can't understand.

Welcome to Harmony....

Potential Series title
1)Hell
2)Harmony
3)Drop The World
4)Brave New World

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
hahahahah I'd suggest "Sins of their Fathers" but that is going to be the title of one of my books!!!

I like Harmony personally, i think it a short sweet title but is kind of deceiving!

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I like Harmony.

This isn't on the list, but what about Human Nature?
Human Nature has proven time and time again...Humans don't like things that can't understand.

It seems like that sentence sums the general idea up.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks!

Hahaha which one do you want to read?

Also are the humans disappearing all over the world or just in Harmony?

ETA: I'm liking Human Nature.... Or what about The New Nature? Considering the kids are changing...

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
Ooo. The New Nature is pretty awesome (I was totally about to say it was rad. I think I've been spending too much time at the beach)

micahcannibal

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.enterthefayz.com
Okay so are these characters ones you'd find interesting in the Hell series?

1)Luca Kocina--- Main Protagonist

2)Dominic Kocina-- Main Antagonist
Age 15

Dominic is a troubled teen who grows jealous of his twin brother, Luca, and the fact that Luca seems to always earn the respect and admiration of his parents just for being smart.

3) Benji Kocina-
Benji is the younger half brother of Luca and Dominic. Benji struggles to rebel against his mother's smothering and often seeks ways to rebel which often times gets him into trouble. He is close with Luca and is resented by Dominic, as Dom blames Benji as the reason why their parents divorced.

4) Kyle Draves
Kyle is a star athlete of New Harmony. He is the richest kid of the town and is seen as a leader as he is the most popular kid. However, he is hiding a secret relationship with Luca prior to the start of the series that gets harder and harder to hide with each passing day.

5) Tyler Bradley
Tyler is Kyle's best friend and often revels in Kyle's popularity. Tyler often times bullies Luca and other kids that he deems to be inferior to him. Being the father of the Mayor of Harmony, he often times is able to get away with crimes.

Like Kyle, Tyler is a star athlete and usually second in command after Kyle.

Tyler seems to have an unknown hatred directed towards Luca and often times makes Luca's life a living hell.....But tyler may very well be hiding a secret of his own.

6) Josh Arroyo
Josh is a friend of Kyle and Tyler. While he usually keeps to himself when he is not with either of the two, Josh is thought of to be a follower when he usually goes along with whatever the two boys usually decide to do.

Josh comes from the poor part of town but his athletics allow him to attend the private High school.

7) Melanie Miller
Age; 15

Melanie is best friend's with Luca. She was the first person to discover he was gay and his pretend girlfriend for 2 years before his secret eventually came out. She is viewed as a mother figure and often the one person that Luca comes to for advice.

8) Troy Cervini
Troy was best friends with Melanie and Luca but once Luca's secret came out, he began to distance himself from Luca...out of fear of being thought of being gay as well.

Troy is a swimmer who hopes to one day be in the Olympics.

9) Kit Hawking
Kit is a boy who attends the private middle school and often times hangs with Benji. Kit is known to be very sneaky and goes behind whatever or whoever is popular.

10) Ryan Parker
Ryan is best friends with Dominic. While both boys are known to be troublemakers, Dominic's behavior stems from acting out while Ryan's behavior may do with the fact that he genuinely takes pleasure out of sadistic behaviors.

11) Joseph Vitkovsky
Joey is a emo loner who is rumored to have been suicidal. He moves to Harmony shortly before the "Event" happens and is subject to torment at the hands of Ryan and Dominic

12) Carly Wentz
Carly is the former ex-girlfriend of Kyle. Prior to the start of the series, Carly makes it her life mission to get Kyle back from whatever girl has his heart now...unaware that the "Girl" is in fact Luca....

She is manipulative, gorgeous and known as the Queen of Harmony Academy High School.

13) Cody Watson

Cody is a burnout who recently dropped out of school and spends his days partying, hooking up and anything else in between that he finds fun.

14) Vince Imparto

Vince is a smart guy who often times "Dumbs" himself down to fit in with the other kids.

Setting: Harmony, Rhode Island
New Harmony= Rich Part of town
Old Harmony= The average/not rich part of town

Genre: Dystopia/Horror/ Paranormal/Romance

Last edited:

micahcannibal

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.enterthefayz.com
yeah well there are 14 characters but some characters are not going to be pivotal to the story at all times.

Luca and Dominica are the Protagonist and Antagonist so they are the MAJOR main characters character(as is Benji)

Kyle, Tyler, Melanie, Josh, Ryan and Troy are Main characters

and the others are secondary characters.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I have alot of MC's too... for this book now i have my usual 6 +4

micahcannibal

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.enterthefayz.com
Is your story on your blog that i joined? can i read it there?

and i like having a diverse group of characters. I think each of the are diverse while being similar and relateable.

and my...i thought i was the only one who stayed awake during ungodly hours lol

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
No its not on the blog. No it hasnt even been queried, just going through beta's.

Are you talking about the first one? The F.R.E.A.K.s? If you want to be a beta that's cool with me.

micahcannibal

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.enterthefayz.com
Ally the story you said people said was like Gone. I'd like to beta if you'd allow me the pleasure :)

and Zoe, it is almost 3:30 and i probably wont be sleep till 6 or 7...and awaking at 10 a.m. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.