Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Never really understood the interest in that kid. He looks like he is twelve. Same thing with the Jonas Brothers.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I is back! With highlights ;)

And Glo, how I would love to have a sibling that could help me plot. My sister isn't a very... Literatureish person, and the only thing she has written about is cats. Like, five years ago.

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Most of the time you end up with a sibling that is worlds apart from yourself. I think my brother is really from another planet. Lets go for...the world of Heavy Metal.

Imbroglio

PERPETUAL EXISTENTIAL CRISIS VICTIM
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, he's not very literature-ish either, but he just like... he's got great ideas about plots! It's awesome.

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Question- Is the Tithe trilogy by Holly Black and The series that starts with 'WINGS' by Aprilynn Pike considered Urban Fantasy? I mean I can't see why they wouldn't be. They seem to have a higher number of fantasy elements than, say Beautiful Creatures.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
plotting sucks.... i hate it sometimes...

So question... on a scale from1-10 how much would this freak you out?

Your studying for a test late at night when you cant keep your eyes open any longer... but a noise suddenly wakes you back up you go back to reading when something catches your attention from the corner of your eyes and there in the corner of your dark room is a figure of a man...

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Glad someone remembers :)

Anyway. I'm going to take an oatmeal bath :p be back in a little while.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
plotting sucks.... i hate it sometimes...

So question... on a scale from1-10 how much would this freak you out?

Your studying for a test late at night when you cant keep your eyes open any longer... but a noise suddenly wakes you back up you go back to reading when something catches your attention from the corner of your eyes and there in the corner of your dark room is a figure of a man...

The last time I had an oatmeal bath was when I had the chicken box. Hahah.

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah I have Eczema so I have to take oatmeal baths pretty often. It kinda freaks me out with all the floaty oatmeal but whatever works.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I've never had one. My mum wanted me to do it when I had chicken pox, but I was like "Ew, oatmeal". I have a serious loathing of oatmeal.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Haha. I'd say it's refreshing.

I have one house name. It's my MCs house, based off the Kitsune, and the mascot is a fox. It's Kitsona.

Now. Three more.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm so awkward... i realized that today. Socially i'm really awkward... I feel like i'm so awkward around my new roommate...

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Don't feel bad. Most of us are socially awkward even those of us who come off as social butterflies.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I am epic-socially awkward. Unless I'm at an anime convention. Then all bets are off.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I want to make friends with my new roommate but i'm horrible at starting conversations... like really horrible, and then I get weird and nervous when there is that awkward silence in a room and feel the need to fill the silence... Plus i feel like i'm just bothering her because then she starts to do school work and i'm like oh well i guess i should leave then....

Now her friends came over and i dont know if i should go out and say hi, or what... i dont wasnt to be that weird roommate who like the annoying outsider standing in the room... Grrrr i hate how weird i am...

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I hate conversations. There are so many people I want to talk to and I just don't know what to say. I'm even worse when it's a guy I want to talk to.

So, I was in English class today and our teacher kept using terms like "magical realism" and "voice" and "showing" and "telling." It was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.