Reaction score
I'm watching A Very Glee Christmas. :D

ETA: Brittany, you are not alone. I still believe in Santa. :D

Last edited:

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I never thought it was possible to get bored while writing/reading but it's arrived. ahha. it's not the stories problem. it's me. i'm just feeling very... easily bored. gah.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Nah. I'll be okay. I think it's because my back's hurting. It's the way I sit. Sitting on my bed, against the wall = not a good thing. :/

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Watch deleted scenes from movies. Hahah. That gives me inspiration. Great lines, too.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Watch deleted scenes from movies. Hahah. That gives me inspiration. Great lines, too.

QUESTION: Do you pronounce the 'X' in Xavier or do it sound like 'Zavier' ? Cause my antagonists name is going to start with an X, I believe. Haha

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, so I need a little help. I'm trying to write a scene where the house opposite is on fire, and then suddenly explodes.
It's all based on this theory there's something weird going on in town.
I'm having trouble with the description. Tell me what this sounds like please?

We must have been a good thirty feet away from the burning house, but the next thing I knew I'm on the ground, blasted away by a ground crumbling explosion. My head pounded and my ears clogged up from the overbearing noise.
With my arms over my head, in the foetal position, and in shock, I peeked out at the wreckage. Smoke billowed into the sky, even more than before, and scattered bodies surrounded the space between me and the fire. I felt my heart quicken, gasping for breath and I checked I was in one piece.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I think it sounds pretty good. I especially like the "bodies" bit, since it shows more of a result of OH HEY, SOMETHING JUST EXPLODED. Y'know?

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, thanks. I'm not very good at describing something. :/
I've been told i'm a good minimalist, but then again... that's not always a good thing. lol

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I know that feeling. When I wrote Weeping one of the things I really concentrated on was forcing better descriptions out of myself. (I think I was successful, but we'll have to ask my betas on that, now won't we?)

ETA: Aaaaaand back to class. Talk to y'all later :D

Last edited:

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Ugh my ipod is so f-ked up. I synced episodes of doctor who and trueblood, but it's got the DW eps in the same folder as true blood. I've sync'd it twice, but it won't correct. :/ And some of the movies i have on it, have artwork covers from songs. :mad:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
OK...

Imma download the Glee Christmas album. Just because. :D

ETA: I'm going to watch more TV soon and then go to bed. We're going to Milton Keynes tomorrow.

Last edited:

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I have realized that my History of Jazz class makes me tired. I was wide awake when I walked in and 90% asleep when I walked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.