Registered
Reaction score
I have to finish nothing!

I slept in too late. It's 11:43 here.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Guys, guys, guess what! I GOT A C GRADE FOR MY GCSE! I retook my english gcse this year and I passed! YAY!! I'm sooo happy. I was worried I'd just get a D again, but I got a C. It's what I wanted. YAY!

p.s.I'm home now! :)

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Except I'm 25. haha. You can retake GCSE's anytime, but they cost ya. In my case, because I wasn't on benefits at the time, it cost £350. ouch! Although, so glad I passed, otherwise what a waste of money! :S

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
It's going good. You know, before you go into college people always tell you that you're not going to have much free time, but you never realize exactly how right they are until you're actually here. My first class is in two hours. I was going to stay here until noon but I just found out my leftover sandwich froze in the fridge so I think I'm going to go down and eat lunch like a normal student. Talk to you guys later!

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Writing...why am I not doing it?

ETA: Must go to class...kind of. Must show the TA that I know how to log in to Blackboard. Then more writing. Or maybe the Japanese homework that's due at 2pm.

Last edited:

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Need to do some writing now.
Oh, I had to laugh. Not for the first time, my great Aunt asked me what I do with myself and I said (rather shyly) I'm a writer. And again, not for the first time she tried to compare me with "that lady who wrote those popular books" lol
I said "If you try to compare me to Harry Potter i just might..." and she sorta laughed.
Still, she told me to keep at it. She goes "You should publish it," I'm like, "Yeah I will, when I finish one." lmao!
Mum's like "Oh, i'm not kidding. She starts one and gets three quarters way through, gets stuck and then starts a new story."
-.- Thanks mum. Great effort on the encouragement. *ehem*
Sometimes I wonder if she even takes my writing seriously. Some kind of... acknowledgement from her would be nice, y'know. Oh well.
My G.Aunt can be funny sometimes :p

Imbroglio

PERPETUAL EXISTENTIAL CRISIS VICTIM
Registered
Reaction score
Halloooo.

I need to do some writing as well.

The sooner I finish draft two I can start draft three.

Imbroglio

Registered
Reaction score
Pretty goooooood.

So restless though. I just wanna move back to school. I'm so ready for it to start again. Hahaha.

Imbroglio

Registered
Reaction score
Ugh, I wish my Pottermore e-mail would come. That could keep me busy before I move back to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.