Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Now i'm like really curious though! I always am for deleted posts though. Thanks Cash now i'm going to wonder what you posted all night! heheheheeh

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I had an idea.

A terrible terrible terrible idea. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Danny had everything - a girlfriend, a great college prospects and a place in second sax in marching band. Then one hit and run driver ruined all of that, leaving Danny choking to death on his own blood at the side of a street. Then...out stepped a beautiful woman, who asked Danny if he would like to be a vampire. As Danny didn't have many choices, he said yes.

Before you could say Dracula, Danny was back on his feet, fit as a fiddle and sexy as hell to boot. There was just one tiny, small itty bitty little problem: Vampires don't actually drink blood. No, the life force of humanity is bound up with something more...personal. Specifically, for women it's their eggs. For men, their semen. And as Danny's sire puts it: Men have more and are eager to share.

Now, Danny's got to balance high school with his life as a vampire, while struggling to remain faithful to his girlfriend and his own ideas of sex and sexuality. In his words...being a vampire sucks.

I DON'T HAVE A TITLE YET is a YA urban fantasy with a twist of xx,000 words

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
sorry Zoom i dont get it.... and can it be YA with what i assume will be alot of sex involved?

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I was inspired by why impotence was considered to be a side effect of masturbation in the olden days.

Basically, semen was your life force, and thus, spilling it diminished you.

I applied that thinking to vampires. There's not much more to get.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
My friend (who has previously been called DW-boy by some on here :tongue) is 100% amazing. We sat and talked for like...almost five hours tonight. About some of the most random stuff. And there was teasing going on, and maybe a little flirting, and talking about books, and he talked a little bit about the new DW (but didn't tell me anything, since I'm still not finished with the DT episodes), and we talked, and chilled, and talked, and his roommate wasn't home so we didn't have to worry about if we were being noisy or not, and... It was great. ...Now if only I could get him to ask me on a date......

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Lisa!

Guess what i'm a kissing scene away from the end of my book!!!

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, Lisa, I'm fine, thanks for asking. We have a lot of small branches in the yard and lots of water, but so far no basement flooding or serious damage, and I think we'll just get more rain today. *knocks on lots of wood*

Mostly the only problem is that my cats are MOST displeased by all this hurricane nonsense. :tongue

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sooooooo glad i live on a hill! The storm was horrible! Glad to hear you were ok.

And Pip just wrote the most romantic love note ever!!!!! It made me cry and i was the one writing it!

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
On my phone. and yeah i did but its in the car and we're not staying long but its long enough

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Pip and Laura...AHHHHHH!!! FREAKING 9 YEARS OF WRITING AND FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.