Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
No worries, Tally. I just have a lot of Danish heritage, so I tend to stick up for it a lot. :) ...Somehow I always seem to forget Finland, though. I guess it's because the other three are right there in the little cluster.....

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
One of my good friends just spent a year in Finland. Another girl is from Norway. We once had a fight over whether Swedish is a real language. So yeah, I forget Denmark a lot.

I'm hugely Irish, very very English, quite Scottish, and an itty bit German. And, of course, that means I have some Viking blood.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, so I went only handy dandy little translator of mine, just to see, and for Swedish, Icelandic, Norwegian and Danish (which is Denmark, right? Or am I mixed up?), when I typed in wind I got vind. Now, is it wrong? "/

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Ky - Haha sorry for the confusion with Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game. I'd brought it up because both books have been made into TV shows and I was wondering if I should get into it. We were still using abbreviations when it went onto the next page.

Today was the second day of staying at home and being a couch potato. Ever since I had doubts that CMRH isn't the one I'll query first the other night, I have had no motivation to write. BLEH.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I finished part 1 of English. Now on to part 2. Then tomorrow I'll finish my History and Psych work- and then on Friday, I get more work to do.

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
I still have 2 weeks before I start school. I haven't been in school since early March (I don't count my 5 weeks of summer school for 1 class). I hope that I'll be ready...

ETA: And I hope that I won't have to complain about my school troubles anymore. :(

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
Yay! One of the questions on my English homework is about time travel. Which era do I most want to visit? Psh. The one that the Doctor is currently exploring, of course.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys.im not going to be on much this weekend because in going to a festival up in Leeds.

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
What kind of festival, Kat?

Also, I'm really excited about an SNI I had in the early morning hours (around 2). It has to do with tattoos, heartbreak, and finding THE ONE. It also has one of my most-used themes which is "JERKS SUCK" lol. It's called Tattoo Love, which has a wicked cool double meaning. I don't want to say much about the idea, though, since I've been kinda paranoid about sharing that kind of stuff on a public forum. But it's cool that my latest SNI, after not having any for at least a year, is a super original one. Because it follows nicely in a pattern I noticed just now of one super original romance SNI every 2 years. TFL in 2007. CMRH in 2009. TL in 2011. Weird, huh? :D

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I love "Tattoo Love" for a title.

I had a superweird dream this morning, which gave me an SNI - a contempary romance where a girl's crush from school reappears at uni.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I filled up a whole notebook, plotting out this idea. I'm on my second one now. But this one is really skinny, so... Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.