Registered
Reaction score
Morning.

Man, this wisdom teeth thing has totally thrown off my sleep schedule. :tongue

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Urrggh. I haven't had the chance to write in awhile. My school forces you to write your highschool application essays in the summer and since I slacked off this summer, I have 6, long, boring, tedious (I could go on) essays to write.*trudges back to computer*

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Off With Her Head...

Boo, I don't have my MAAH notebook of plotting. It should arrive before the end of the week. That's when I'll start plotting.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
If you're talking to me, Taylor, YES it does. Whats an adjetive for some1 always willing to try something new?

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
It does suck. I'm looking forward to it getting here, but I'm also totally bummed 'cause I can't remember what's being aired and what's being shipped. o_o

I think... I'll have fun with Something Wicked for a little while.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know if I want to go back to school today, but don't have much choice in the matter. At least today I just have social dance and astronomy (which I've taken before). *sigh*

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I just found out that my phone can text to my email, so whenever I have some sort of inspiration, I just text it to my email. :)

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm having panic attacks simply thinking about school... I was up all night just trying to calm myself down. My God you would think by how scared and panicked i am that my life would end next week not that i'd only have to go to school! Then last night i made the ultimate decision to stop writing this year. If i dont die from all the stress this year, the lack of writing will surely kill me.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
With all the school problems i'm having, I figured that if i stop writing this year, and all my academics still go straight to hell, then at least i will know absolutely nothing stood in my way of doing well. I'm going to focus soley on school an absolutely nothing else...

i have a feeling i'll eventually crack though.... the longest i've ever not written was for 4 months and that was when i was a freshman in highschool!

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Can anyone think of an adjective for someone who is "willing to try something new". Probably a stupid question but I just cant think of any. Daring doesn't work...

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, so, I'm here, and, I gotta write! I'm going to set myself a deadline (despite how they NEVER word *eye roll*) and dedicate myself to this, or that, story I have going.
So anyone want to do the word war thingy, I'm well up for it! By the way, I just got chocolate on my nice clean bed duvet sheet -.- NOT COOL!
Oh oh oh.... oh. haha

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
It could only be during Winter Break or summer break, but even winter might be out of the question, because IF and its a big IF right now, i can graduate this year then i'll have to worry about my thesis and I'm already planning on working that during the winter break.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
You could just say 'open'. Or 'flexible'. Or, if they're not just passively willing but active, you could use 'adventurous' or something.

Anyone wanna YAWN?

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
YAWN... hehehe i love that word. *yawns* NOOO!
I'm thinking of posting something on YAWN *yawns again* because I was unsure of a specific scene.
YEEEHAWWW!
Kinda... in a good mood. Don't ask why, because I really don't know why. xD

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'll YAWN although i dont have anything interesting to post till i write it.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
You could just say 'open'. Or 'flexible'. Or, if they're not just passively willing but active, you could use 'adventurous' or something.

Anyone wanna YAWN?
Sure. Will you read a paragraph from my high school application? I have nothing else to give cuz that's what I'm working on. I'll post it...

Status
Not open for further replies.