Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I just realized I forgot to close my laptop when I left to go down south a bit with one of my roommates. We were gone for about 2 1/2 hours (ish).

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. I'm sorry that I came and left. I had to help Mom paint the house. But I'm doing fine. Hahah.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh that's so ironic. One of my friends recently came back from a cruise around the Bemuda Islands. lol Royal Caribbean lines i think it was with...

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I went to Alaska and Canada on a cruise 4 or 5 years ago with my whoooole family. All 15 of us. We were right by a cruise ship that got stranded for a few days.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Haha, maybe. She said how on the trips into the main island, they had a drunk local on the bus and was causing havoc. Although, I said in his defence, he was probably pissed off with all the foreigners and should have been able to go about his business without a problem. haha. Oh and that apparently us Brits (apparently there's a lot of Brits who live there) drive on the wrong side of the road. I point out that it's YOU guys that drive on the wrong side :p

I went on a cruise of Alaska last year.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
Katheryn, did you get my response? I don't know. I keep getting the same message from you- I've received it like 4 times.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Yikes, I've only had the one where you suggested what to put. I think somethings playing up... ya think? :s

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Well, you did help a lot, anyway. So thanks for that. I can always revise the scene later on, but for now I think it's safe to say I've explained the basic outline. *yawns* I think it's time for beddybyes. Nighty night folks. xx

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I've been on one cruise, besides one that took you around New York City, and it was the Carnival Miracle. That was when I was in grade one. Now, in November, my parents and my moms high school friends are going on the Oasis. I feel so left out.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Bye and Hello.

People are leaving and people are coming. It's very confusing. Haha

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, guys. :)

Me and Mum went shopping today, and then to Indian. :D Now I am going to see if I can do a spot of writing before I go to bed. Hopefully, iTunes - on shuffle - will help me think of a way to start the 'first revelation' scene or inspire a scene that will be just before that scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.