Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
No weirder than Ron/Hermione. Personally, I always wanted Hermione/Harry relationship, but alas it was not to be. Then I think ... who would Ron marry? He wouldn't be able to marry his sister! So yeah, it puts everything out of sync. But Emma and Dan would make such a cute couple! I heard they dated once, when they were 13 i think. Awwww

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Okay. I never got the whole cannon or AU stuff. Mind explaining?

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
No weirder than Ron/Hermione. Personally, I always wanted Hermione/Harry relationship, but alas it was not to be. Then I think ... who would Ron marry? He wouldn't be able to marry his sister! So yeah, it puts everything out of sync. But Emma and Dan would make such a cute couple! I heard they dated once, when they were 13 i think. Awwww

I heard that none of the three ever hooked up before in some sort of interview/conference.

And, Ron could marry... I dunno. Stay single forever and have twenty cats. Heh :)

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I think AU is alternative universe and Cannon is where it's based on the same story lines as the books...

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I heard that none of the three ever hooked up before in some sort of interview/conference.

Emma said in Radio Times magazine that she once dated dan ONCE, but that it was more of a sweet teenie thing. Nothing serious.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't even realise Neville and Luna were a couple til i heard in the second part where Neville is all pumped up and wanting to find her and say he was mad for her. lol

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
They are in the films, but not in the books. Which annoys me.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I did't know that either. Hahah. I guess that's because I haven't seen the movie yet. SOON, though. Soon. Mom jut has to watch all the movies over again, that's all.

I like those you listed above (except for the Neville one, because I didn't know that... Hahah), and then the Snape/Lily. Heheh. I'm weird like that. :)

I didn't like Harry and Cho at all, I have to say.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Ew no. Harry and Cho was just so wrong. So weird and very very wrong. She didn't seem to care one bit really, and Harry appeared too much in his emo/rock stage and just wanted a date. lol

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Okay. I never got the whole cannon or AU stuff. Mind explaining?

Canon are pairings that appear in the books. AU is Alternate Universe.

And, Ron could marry... I dunno. Stay single forever and have twenty cats. Heh :)

I would be more likely to believe that, or that they just dated once. I remember Emma and Rupert talking about The Kiss and how it was kind of awkward because they've been together for so long that they feel like brother and sister. I think it's that way for all three of them.

They are in the films, but not in the books. Which annoys me.

It both does and doesn't annoy me. I hate it when they add things that didn't happen but on the other hand...Neville/Luna is just SO CUTE.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Harry/Ginny was even weirder. And the girl who plays Ginny, Bonnie Wright, can't act for shit!

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Well, it was JKR choice in the end, so Ill have to deal with it. But I didn't like any of Harry's pairings. "/

But Ginny is better than Cho, though.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
and her ability to NOT ACT! lol Also she's a bit of a bitch in real life. From what I've heard and seen of her at premieres.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I love Book Ginny more than Movie Ginny. It definitely had more to do with the scripts. I hated the kiss in Half-Blood Prince. They should have done it RIGHT.

This. And in the films, she didn't seem feisty enough, if you get what I mean.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Is she really? What sort of things has she said?

Nothing she's actually said, per-se. Just that she's been really grumpy, and refusing to sign at appearances and plus.. SHE'S ENGAGED TO JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER! *glares* He SO can do better! lol

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
She looked sort of like that from the pictures from the premiere I saw. Maybe it's just... Just.

Status
Not open for further replies.