Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Remember Me was so good. I love Robert Pattinson. Perhaps not for his acting, but still... He was very good in it. I was probably one of the only few who didn't cry at the end. I was like... "Oh, okay then."

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I don't like him only for his role in Twilight. If he had stayed away from that, sure, he wouldn't be that popular, but I would've likes him. You get what I'm saying?

It's sad that barely anyone in my school knows he was Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. *headdesk*

Speaking of Harry Potter, I'm reading a whole bunch of fan fiction in hopes for some inspiration. Right now, is some Snape/Lily. Heheh :)

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Anybody wanna YAWN? I'm working on another short story but I feel as though something in the writing is missing, but I can't put a finger on it... maybe a second pair of eyes will help?

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
See, you shouldn't let one role rule your judgement of someone. That's like being a big fan of a singer, but because they do one dud song, you end up hating them.

I started a new story. Ten pages in and I'm thinking... "I need an unbiased opinion of this..." but then I think of you guys and think..."Perhaps not. I don't want to piss of the natives." ^_^ lol None of my friends are at home on a computer. Grrr

Last edited:

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I'm sort bias like that. I just don't like Twilight, or anyone associated with it. Of course, I have exceptions.

YAWN... That's YA Write Now, right?

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
So is that an incoherent no? I'd be happy to give an opinion. What - are you making fun of americans or something? Why wouldn't you want it to be looked at.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I'm Canadian... Hehehe. Everybody loves Canadians. :)

But, we don't live in igloos, and we don't say "eh". That's people from the Ontario/Ottawa region, I believe.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Heeheehee. I have never heard of the igloo stereotype. There is a different Canadian stereotype...
Heeheehee. What's ours? Americans are fat, video-gaming idiots?

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Too much. lol. I wrote something, then re-read it and decided I didn't want to be controversial.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
You wanna, Keags? Ok. I am writing a short story and I would like a little help. It is 1k words though. Does that matter to you? I know it's a little long...
Was it about us fat americans?

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Well I'm not sure if the way YAWNing is done changed since I've last done it, but generally we post snippets of what we wrote and give each other small feedback via reps, which aren't very long due to character limits.

But if you want me to look at the whole thing, I'll give it a look if you want. :3

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't write anything about Americans. Honest.
It's weird, I did have a "Mentor" of sorts from this forum, Becca_H but she seems to have disappeared. Not heard from her in ages.
I'm getting confused on who's talking to who.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I'm not really sure about American stereotypes. Haha.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, Keags. It's 1k words. I just posted and would be happy to look at something for you. And yes, you rep. I YAWNed for the first time yesterday and forgot to rep. Ooops?

At least tell me the basic idea of what you wrote.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say no one's actually regarding me in these replies...
Oooh anyone like the band "Within Temptation"?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I have their album "The Silent Force". I haven't listened to them properly in ages.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
I'll be taking a look at it now right after I figure out which WIP to post. xD I think I'll post my short story one, not my novel WIP. It's about 375 words. Which is nothing compared to 1k. :p

AND YES. WITHIN TEMPTATION IS AMAZING.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
That's cool. I only asked because I had a song of theirs playing. By the way, where do I post anything if I wanted to, YAWN, as you call it...?

You realise just by typing it, it's made me actually yawn? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.