Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Afternoon team. Protagonist is threatening a classmate with a fork. It's scarier than it sounds.

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
Hey BG. :D

Para, every little bit you mention of this story sounds so fantastic. Seriously. Death by fork!!! :tongue

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Fuck you, Pottermore. I hate you. I want you to die a horrible, painful death. Why was the only time so far you've been open at a DECENT hour when I was at WORK, which was for LESS THAN AN HOUR?

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
It didn't even let me into the site, Tally.

And now I'm off. Going to the cannery to do beans for five hours. *SO* excited. /sarcasm

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I'm waiting for Pottermore to be open normally, to be honest. I'd like to get in early, but I'm not motivated to be up and still thinking like an actual person at the times it tends to be open.

Today's task: forced to get my picture taken later, and around that I get to try writing 7k plus filling in a plot hole I just realized exists. Thankfully the hole doesn't affect anything I've already written on this thing.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
I don't actually care about Pottermore. I just feel like everybody's got the early access and I feel like the duff but about Pottermore.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I still have no idea what pottermore is, although i'm going to take a wild guess and say it deals with Harry Potter.

Good luck with your plot hole Ari!

So yesterday... i came up with my most epic idea ever... when i told my bf about it (he's the only one who knows and has read my books) he sat there in my car for a second without words... so i got nervous... it was a stupid crazy idea... but then he went... "your kidding me right? That... Thats... wow... thats AWESOME!"

And let me say my boyfriend is not an easy person to impress at all! SO now i'm like SUPER excited to get to my last book in my series, so i can pull the ultimate most epic mind screwing plot twist EVER!!!

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I think I actually solved my plot hole. Or at least, I explained a theory to the person who knows almost as much about my writing as I do (my wonderful idea-bouncer-offer) and she thinks it works out. So glad she hopped online just as I was about to panic, since talking things out with her always helps.

And that's awesome, I'm glad you're so excited for it! :D

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
hahahah yeah Will is my Idea bouncer offer... but just now as i was thinking about it more... yeah... I think it just happened... I had a feeling it would... but now it has... Book 13: The Real End.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
i just sent a whole long email to Will explaining the hugeness this little idea JUST NOW grew into... Oh God its got a life of its own. And its so funny how i came up with this huge idea that ends up tieing together my entire series while the song that helped insire the first book comes on...

Wow its a creepy kind of Holy Shit moment i'm having right now. My heads seriously feels like its about to explode.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Head explosions are dangerous things. Especially from writers. You end up with words all over the place.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Will pretty much laughed at me saying i was insane because of how happy and excited i am... but he cant really understand, this is the idea i'd been waiting my whole life to have! The idea that can truely end my series! I feel like my whole freaking life is complete now that i figured out the most perfect awesome ending ever!

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to powerwrite 2000 words of the collaborative project I'm doing, then delve into the Voice, which I'm in love with because it's so simple to write. :D

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Oooooh, sounds like a good time Tally.

I've done 1365 words of the roughly 7k I need today.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
still outlining... i kind of ran out of ideas for this damn book...

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Right now there around 60,208 words to this novel. Turns out I need to write less than I thought, since the goal is to hit 65k today. I'm on a very important scene right now, too.

I'm sure you'll figure it out Ally.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, guys. :)

I have enough notes to start Chapter Thirteen tomorrow! This is thanks to the re-emerage of an idea I had a few weeks ago :D Not sure if I'm going to print them out or copy them into my notebook. I shall see later.

Right now... more Glee. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.