Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh wow... this is soooo scary but so insightful. I'm watching a 20/20 special about kids with mental disorders like skisophrenia and pranoia... oh my God i feel so bad for them they have these imaginary friends that like hit them and scare them... One girl says she is followed 24/7 buy "the guy" he is a 6 foot tall man who sometimes puts a gun to her head or tries to strangle her! She's almost run out into the middle of traffic to get away from him.

As someone who writes about killers with these things this is sooooo insightful.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I know... the fits these kids have are heartbreaking as they freak out crying and kicking hysterically because they think someone is going to kill them at any moment. They have imaginary friends that kick, hit, bite and scratch there brains!!! Like they actually feel pain if they dont listen to the millions of people in there head!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Its so horribly sad! God its so horrible! There poor families too having to deal with there little 9 year olds hallucination and violent fits! One continually tired to kill her little brother, so the parents had to get buy another apartment across the street and keep the little boy over there so she wouldn't hurt him.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I kind of just want to send money to all these families i feel so bad for them and now they are all facing such horrible finacial issues because of the hospital visits and medication

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
But the show ended actually very nice for the most part. One is almost completely stable with this new medicine, and the other ones are getting much better but one was commited... I felt bad for that one...

Ok onto writing! Now i want to start editing and reading my second book. (Adam the killer, was a very disturbed violent kid.)

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! I just heard about what happened in Oslo. Sending lots of love to Norway, I hope nobody here had friends or family hurt by it.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I present, the cover of my book!

69632_v1.jpg

Okay, but not really, LOOK THAT JESUS CHRIST!

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I have family stuff that I have to be ready for before noon, and my sister's staying with me, and.... It's crazy.

ETA ...But I kind of have a boy story, if anyone's interested.... :D

Last edited:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, guys. :)

Tally: Imma send virtual loves to the poor people in Oslo. We shall be united in our shock and horror.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.