Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Strawberries were on sale 4lbs/$3. :D

And lol. I totally get that, Keags. *looks guiltily at AM* I really should work on it, but I'm not in the mood just now.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
*sobs in a corner* ;_______;

I just realized my story has NO BEGINNING. The beginning is just a huge blur between back story and actual beginning...I've got several places I could begin the story, but most of them occur way too far into the back story of that makes any sense. x.x;

Waaaah. *goes to eat chips, because that'll show 'em*

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
My favorite roommate just got home. ...And I'm not being sarcastic. I love this roommate to death, and she's been out on a date for *hours.* *gets ready to hear stories* :D

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Food is like... so so with me. I always crave salads and sushi and ice tea, and sometimes chocolate, but other than that...

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
You dont need a muse to write.... Actually in essance i dont even think i turely know what a muse is. If you want to write then write, write what you want to write now, not what you think you should write, and if you dont want to write, dont, do something else you want to do.

I know your vacations coming up, but if you keep pressuring yourself to write, your just going to unmotivate yourself.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I know your vacations coming up, but if you keep pressuring yourself to write, your just going to unmotivate yourself.

This is what I'm worried about - I think I might be pressuring myself too much, so I'm trying to think of an achieveable goal I could do in thirteen days. It's hard.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I know but just write, that's what you need to do, sit yourself down and force the words out.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, thanks. I have to go out later, so I'll see how I go between now and then, and after dinner or whatever, I'll stick MoM on and try and force the words out.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
good luck...

Right now for me i figured out the solution to all my problems!!! Now i can write without having to stop and worry about reactions and motives and feeling... i figured it all out! And shockingly it was a very very easy answer

Status
Not open for further replies.