Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going on vacation next week...but my laptop goes everywhere with me, so it makes no difference. Everyone else will go to bed, and I'll be awake in the hotel room working on Weeping/doing whatever until like 3am. That's what I did last year, though it wasn't Weeping.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Alas, Mum says I'm not allowed to bring this with me.

I wouldn't mind taking a break from writing, and just taking notes - the idea of trying to write loads on my iPod is kind of daunting and I'd sooner save that for when I have one - three chapters to write - but I'm worried I'll return and not know what the fuck is going on.

This will be the first time I'd have gone away in the middle of writing something.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Oh god, I'm glad they don't tell me I can't have my laptop with me. I'd probably just laugh at them if they did...

I don't think you'll have no clue what's going on when you get back though. It's your work, after all.

Time for a piece of cake.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Fair point. I'll just take a break if it comes to it. Hopefully next time I go away if I'm in the middle of something, I'll have the app on my iPod (I'd deffo have it on there for spreadsheet plotting!) or I'll be bringing my laptop.

Reading, music, pool... and story notes or writing (including chapter notes). That's my life for a week from the 4th - 11th August. XD

ETA: Also, I am thinking I shall go to bed soon. I WILL finish this section tomorrow.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I am so, so sick.

However, I have a new SNI and a new idea (or twenty) for book 5 of Hailey. I just saw DH with my parents (their first time) and they loved it. Well, my mom did.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Oh almighty God. *plays Glee music and gives cuddles*

ETA: Imma go to bed now. 'Night, guys. :)

Last edited:

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry, Tally. The only thing worse than a sore throat is throwing up--which often leads to a sore throat. *HUGS* I'd suggest trying honey-lemon water. Warm is better than cool, but both can help.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
It's not going to be totally accurate, because I lack the time, money, and talent, but it's going to be fun. I'm doing her. She's a video game character.

Bookgirl2021

Registered
Reaction score
I need to find someplace new to write. It's pointless to try and do it at my house. *grumblestupidroommategrumble*

ETA :e2poke: ... Did I kill it again? :(

Last edited:

Bookgirl2021

Registered
Reaction score
You sound like me. And, even though it's completely logical, I probably should stop blaming my roommate. If I really tried hard I could get something done. ....Maybe.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I broke 50k. And I'm not done for the night. I don't know where this random burst of productivity came from, but I'm going to enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.