Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
My thing is i always only work on one project at a time. Recently i've actually broke that rule, but that was for different reasons. Now i suggest you just go about Sun and Stars. But if you find the urge to plan or write other parts of your SNI, then go ahead. That's what i do. When the urge possesses me with this awesome idea i just write a little of it till the urge is satisfied and go back to my current book.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I WROTE THE SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Yeah it was still awesome.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
sounds good!

AHHHHHHH I cant wait to share this with someone now!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Not me. Too much spoiling.

ETA: Dinner time.

Last edited:

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
not really, you already know Pip likes Laura, that's a big enough spoiler already hehehehe

AHHHHH He finally told her he loved her!!!!!!! After 8 books he finally told her! I feel like doing a little happy dance now!:snoopy: :hooray: :banana: :PartySmil :e2woo: :e2bear: :e2dance:

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
It's going well. If I can write about 1k every day Weeping will for sure be done by the last day of August :D

You? I see you got to write something you were excited for.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
YES! I just wrote one part i've planned for the last 4 years... and another part, i've wanted to write for the last 9 years!!! This is an awesome writing day!!!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
It is, Pip finally told Laura after being madly in love with her since they were 7 that he loved her! 9 years of me building that up and 8 books later he finally said it to her after 12/13 years.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I finally fixed my computer. For the past week, it wasn't connecting to wireless properly so I had to use my ipod for everything internet-related.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Woo!

I got to have my MC tell the love interest he loved him yesterday. The way it happened amused me. It was a very quick thing during a ridiculously solemn moment. "I love you. Get in the tub." Why "get in the tub"? Because the guy is totally covered in blood that gets to be washed off. Fun times.

ETA: Hi Zoe. Good that your computer is working again :)

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Zoe and Ari. :)

Ally, I never had you down as a romantic. :D

ETA: I do not have the 'I love you scene' for ages. :( And they both have to realise they're in love with each other first, and that's after all the other crap that they're going to be put through as a couple.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
The scene I'm currently on? I'm not in the vibe to write. At all.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
This is how mine happened...hehehe.
“Tell me something Pip Why the f*&^ do you care so much? Huh? Why can’t I just live my life and make my mistakes, and do whatever the f&^% I want to do. Why do you have to but in, why do you care so much!” Laura exploded with an outburst that stunned us all, all but Pip of course who’s eyes were black again and who instantly screamed in reply
“Because I love you!”
Everyone in the room gasped at the words, Laura did, even Pip! As soon as the words left his mouth you could tell by the petrified look on his face, he wished he could retract them but it was out in the open now. Laura stopped crying and just stared at him with her mouth ajar utterly speechless and confused.

Yeah i'm not a big romance writer butI have my moments... I had a friend tell me that if i didnt add romance girls wouldnt read it, so i decided why not, There the whole Ally and Rob scandle and now the Pip and Laura thing, Max gets Rachel later on... although none of it ever ends happily... for the most part. I'm very cruel to my characters... very very cruel, Pip and Laura end up happy after they both end up going through hell, Max watches the love of his life die in his arms then has this horrible moral delemma over Rachel, Ally and Rob... well that is just a nightmare and a half... yeah for every ounce of romance i have in my books a pound of pain and torture is added.

Last edited:

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
The scene I'm currently on? I'm not in the vibe to write. At all.
Uh oh :(

I had a friend tell me that if i didnt add romance girls wouldnt read it,
That really depends on the girl. And even the genre. If I'm reading horror (I say this having read some of Richard Laymon's stuff) I really don't expect romance. I expect horror.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah but i realized she was right, I cant take the audence though there lives from 13-20 without adding some romance in there, since of course Pip and Laura are two MC's and Rob is Laura hated older brother, and the horror that unleashes when she finds out about him and Ally. (One scene i'm really looking forward too... Ally get punched... Rob is almost killed)

My series is horror/thriller but that's because of the themes the badguys and the horrible stuff that happens to them throughout the books but the books really do just take you through there lives along the way.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Fair enough.

I'm a romance writer, so I don't have to worry about trying to include romance. It's just there :D

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I will always include romance, because I enjoy it. Even if it's just a subplot.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah...I'm a big romantic, even if I don't always act like it, so it really has to be in my novels.

Status
Not open for further replies.