Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
QUESTION!!! I dont have siblings sooooo...

If your older brother told you to stay in a car while he goes off into a super dangerious situation, would you listen? Or try and help?

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
I mean it would depend on who your brother was Aml. I would stay in the car because my brother is much older than I am and he can DEF. handle himself in the worst situation. Just depends on personality.

Last edited:

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
QUESTION!!! I dont have siblings sooooo...

If your older brother told you to stay in a car while he goes off into a super dangerious situation, would you listen? Or try and help?

I don't have a brother either - but if I did... NO! No one ever listens to the brother. If ya love him you want to protect him, if he's a pain in the assets then you just don't listen to anything he says ever anyway!

Lol!

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Ok here is the situation more explained. Connor and Matt are 10 there older brothers are best friends and are 19 and Freaks (meaning hell yeah they could handle themselves) but they are pinned up against a guy who killed 3 family friends of there, 2 of which were more like grandparents to the boys. If there older brothers told them to stay in the car for there saftly, do you think the two ten year old boys would listen?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Things are missing on my blog, but I can't be arsed right now...

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Lisa - Should be under Gadgets when you add them in the Design tab. It's called Profile.

Ally - I'm with Kidd. I think they wouldn't listen to get revenge

BG - Aww sorry you're frustrated. Maybe try to avoid getting distracted by external things and use writing as a distraction from your worries? That's what I normally do lol

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I had such an awesome day teaching little kids how to swim. I was at the pool for four hours, tomorrow I'll be there for five. :D

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Normally writing works for that, Karla, but right now.... There's a situation that isn't *really* any of my business, but I really care about one of the people involved and I don't want to watch him go through what his mom went through, which is what I'm afraid is going to happen if he goes through with it. *is being vague, but it's hard not to be*

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
BG - Aww sorry you're frustrated. Maybe try to avoid getting distracted by external things and use writing as a distraction from your worries? That's what I normally do lol
^This. When I start to worry about stuff I try to realize that there is more than likely nothing I can do about it 'right now'. I distract myself with playing with the dogs, hanging with friends or writing.

I had such an awesome day teaching little kids how to swim. I was at the pool for four hours, tomorrow I'll be there for five. :D
I'm glad you had fun. I love swimming in a pool but the closest place we have to swim here is the river or the creek. Gosh we live in BFE lol

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I am going to write - as soon as I decide what to listen to.

CSI later!

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
*runs around in circles as usual*

Can someone give me some advice on my story? XD I'm having the dumbest problem right now!

Oh, and Hi guys!

...I think i'm getting sick. Booo.

I'm just jumping from topic to topic today. o.o

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I think after I finish eating I'm going to walk over to the library and try to work there. If that doesn't help, well.... I'll figure out something.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
I am changing my avvie and siggie in honor of Harry Potter. Getting to work on graphics. If anyone has a request, lemme know. Mine'll probably be Hermione.

ETA: Lisa, that does make me happy. Almost as happy as the fact that people actually do say 'fancy' in Britain. :D

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
I wish you were on Blogger so I could follow you Tally. I think I'm a major follow whore this week. I'm glad you are feeling better today about your image.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I am changing my avvie and siggie in honor of Harry Potter. Getting to work on graphics. If anyone has a request, lemme know. Mine'll probably be Hermione.

ETA: Lisa, that does make me happy. Almost as happy as the fact that people actually do say 'fancy' in Britain. :D

Can I have a R/H one? Also, I have decided that because I watch repeats of CSI every afternoon, I'll watch Glee (currently on my laptop - better if it's late) once I finish this scene.

Erm, why does the fact people here saying 'fancy' make you happy? *confuzzled*

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
Because it's adorable and makes me want to clap my hands together and squeal. People don't say it in North America.

ETA: And definitely. Maybe I'll make a Golden Trio one, too.

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
I can think of why it would tickle me. Because NO ONE says fancy here lol and I think it is kinda cute. We would just straight up say: "Hey I want to **** so-an-so" well. Where I'm from anyway. We tend to be very blunt here in the South.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
o_O

Also, Finn singing makes me happy, especially 'Can't Fight This Feeling'. The way he sings it is ADORABLE *I is weird*

Status
Not open for further replies.