Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
:D

I'm going to be grinning every time I write it -- in any form.

I am easily amused. :D

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I have a feeling tonight's rehearsal is going to run even later than yesterday's.

that is to say... until past 11 PM.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Do you have class in the morning? :O

I know I said I'm alternating every day, but I'm doing Underdogs for fun while I write my synopsis draft for Sticks and Stones for class Friday. It is so boring I'm procrascinating.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
The possibility for a snow day tomorrow is very high.

Hello, everyone :)

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm doing the scenes from the print out.

I still haven't got any idea for the ending. I'm hoping Vampire Diaries will give me some. :tongue

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Hey y'all!

I turned 21 1.5 hours ago. AHH! I'm another year farther away from being a teen. Sigh...I feel old lol

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I finished outlining with the print out. I now have 6 scenes.

ETA: Going to bed in a minute.

Last edited:

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
Gaaaaaaaah rehearsal just ended and I don't have enough time for my costume changes and me and Without Love was a mess- nay, the entire second act- and we don't have anymore rehearsals, the show starts Friday, I'm not ready and the costume changes are completely different and I don't know how I can do this, I feel ready to vomit at every moment because no one in this whole fucking show knows what they're doing and it's a mess and I have The Lion King tomorrow night and I'm just going to vomit all week from the stress.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, Tally. :(

Spring break is in 3 days. I just want it to be here already! So much homework, quizzes, tests and exams all of a sudden... And I don't feel like doing any work. It feels like it should be spring break already. Ugh!

WHY CAN'T IT BE SPRING BREAK RIGHT NOW?!?

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Gaaaaaaaah rehearsal just ended and I don't have enough time for my costume changes and me and Without Love was a mess- nay, the entire second act- and we don't have anymore rehearsals, the show starts Friday, I'm not ready and the costume changes are completely different and I don't know how I can do this, I feel ready to vomit at every moment because no one in this whole fucking show knows what they're doing and it's a mess and I have The Lion King tomorrow night and I'm just going to vomit all week from the stress.

You can do this Tally!

Our senior play we had almost an entire week of snow days two weeks before the play (our tech week). We got screamed at by our director a few days before the show because no one knew when to go on, one guy constantly forgot his lines, and there were constant problems with moving the set around. Our play had to be two hours. Our first dress rehearsal it was three and the last it was two and a half.

But we rocked it. Everything will come together. I'm sure of it. *hugs*

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I have two essays to write for history and comprehension stuff to do for English, all of which is due tomorrow. Gah panic.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I miss writing. I miss that feeling when inspiration strikes when I feel like there's a balloon inflating inside me and I'm going to explode if I don't start writing immediately. I miss feeling like there are so many words inside my head that I can't get them out fast enough. I miss laughing and crying and hurting along with my characters.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
Morning...

My school play of the Lion King is today (I'm Scar, and that's part of the reason I've been so stressed. I have not even made it home the past two night because I've had dress rehearsals for two shows).

But gaaaaaah Hairspray is so stressful. Community theatre problems? You can't threaten to fail people when they all of a sudden decide they don't want to be a police officer in 'Welcome to the 60's' because it's too stressful to put on a hat and jacket in five minutes- never mind that us leads have costume changes under 45 seconds!

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Goooood morning!

I had the last piece of ice cream cake for breakfast lol

Status
Not open for further replies.