Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
It's pretty fun! I have a lot of worries about it, but I'm lucky to be able to do what I enjoy. I've got six months to prove that I can make it as an editor, professionally and financially. Otherwise it's back to job-hunting. :tongue

Well you have a client for life in me if you like! heheheh. Good luck for the next 6 months though! Your a great editor so i'm sure you will be fine!

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
365/2 days or whatever the numbers are, really did give me a new understanding for Axel, never understood why so many liked him till i played that. Good luck finishing it. I've always wanted FM+ because I just hated how easy KHII was, even on Proud. I finished it in a week and was like "i waited three years for THIS!?"

I've fallen behind in the world of KH. What new one!!!???? I know i feel ashamed to call myself a fan (as i literally sit here wearing a KH shirt and belt) but yeah when i graduate i'm going out on an all out KH spree. I have all the games just no time to play them. My to do list: Play KHI and II and chain of Memories just for the hell of it. Then get back into 365/2 days, then Birth by Sleep, and I got the KH coded game unopened in my room too. GOD I JUST WANT TO GRADUATE SO I CAN PLAY!!! (Ironically as i'm writing all this out what comes on my ipod? simple and clean)
I loved Axel from the first minute I played KH2 (I never finished Chain of Memories because the card system was annoying, though I do plan to buy Re:Chain of Memories and play that all the way through), and I admit that a lot of that was because despite being a Nobody, he obviously cared for Roxas. And yes, I very much ship Axel/Roxas. I don't like Roxas on his own though. He's whiny and annoying and I when I play 358/2 Days I was sitting there going MAN UP DANGIT.

New one: Kingdom Hearts 3D or Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. Trailer. There's no North American release date announced yet, but it is available for pre-order at Gamestop already.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I bought my bff 365/2 or whatever the numbers are for her 14th birthday and then we spent the weekend playing it.

well she played it.

i watched and flailed.

THIS SUMMARIZES OUR ENTIRE FRIENDSHIP.

I have the LOZ special edition 3DS, I bought it for myself for Christmas.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I cannot express how much I loathed Xion by the end of that game. I'd also really like to know where her name came from. The Organization members are really just the original person's name scrambled up with an X thrown in...Sora = Roxas, Ansem = Xemnas (well he's Xehanort, so he's a filthy liar, but still), Lea = Axel...and somehow the other part of Sora is Xion. Zero sense right there.

ETA: Tally, that it was for her 14th birthday just made me feel kind of old. I was like 17 when that game came out.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
You could pitch it a lot of different ways, but I'd consider pitching it as a YA science fiction thriller, purely because that stuff is red hot right now. It's got the thriller element and the focus is more science-fiction than paranormal. Although the characters would probably need to be aged up to 15, at least.

Science fiction... really? Hum... maybe i'm just always under the impression Sci-fi, always deals with space ships and stuff i guess. Sadly the characters aren't 15 till the 4th book.

I loved Axel from the first minute I played KH2 (I never finished Chain of Memories because the card system was annoying, though I do plan to buy Re:Chain of Memories and play that all the way through), and I admit that a lot of that was because despite being a Nobody, he obviously cared for Roxas. And yes, I very much ship Axel/Roxas. I don't like Roxas on his own though. He's whiny and annoying and I when I play 358/2 Days I was sitting there going MAN UP DANGIT.

New one: Kingdom Hearts 3D or Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. Trailer. There's no North American release date announced yet, but it is available for pre-order at Gamestop already.

I honestly HATE Roxas. I cant stand him never really could. The beginning of KH2 i played his character as quickly as possible so i could finally get to my love Sora. I thinks that's why i hated 358/2 days, i wanted my Sora!!!!

Now i'm going to have to start doing some serious research on this dream drop distance!!!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I cannot express how much I loathed Xion by the end of that game. I'd also really like to know where her name came from. The Organization members are really just the original person's name scrambled up with an X thrown in...Sora = Roxas, Ansem = Xemnas (well he's Xehanort, so he's a filthy liar, but still), Lea = Axel...and somehow the other part of Sora is Xion. Zero sense right there.

ETA: Tally, that it was for her 14th birthday just made me feel kind of old. I was like 17 when that game came out.

Ok i never finished that game simply because i cant stand Roxas, i'm also not a fan of little mini missions, which is all that game is. But since i discovered that its just adding an X in the name i've been trying to figure out who the hell she was. She also annoyed the hell out of me. Really that whole game did/does.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Also, I think I might work on Sticks and Stones over the weekend, but we shall see.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I honestly HATE Roxas. I cant stand him never really could. The beginning of KH2 i played his character as quickly as possible so i could finally get to my love Sora. I thinks that's why i hated 358/2 days, i wanted my Sora!!!!

Now i'm going to have to start doing some serious research on this dream drop distance!!!
I'm fine with Roxas in small doses. I was also mostly fine with him in 358/2 Days, but that's because the rest of the Organization was there and I am happy to admit that the Organization members are some of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE characters in the entire franchise. I love them so much and beating them in KH2 actually makes me so depressed it's ridiculous. (The only one I don't like is Larxene. Screw Larxene.)

Dream Drop Distance is going to be amazing. I think I've watched that trailer at LEAST once a day for the last week. Seriously.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
JUST WATCHED TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I need to buy a folder for Underdogs.

Best kind of folder for writing notes over MS while it sits in bag in one piece in order suggestions, please.

Ringbinders hate me.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
The place I want to go most in the world (that I haven't ever been to) is Minsk, Belarus.

My mother thinks I'm very strange.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I don't see how the kind of folder you're using is going to be much of an issue.

And for me it's Japan, where I'll be going sometime within the next five years. I think I'm also supposed to be going to Europe twice in that time period. Fun times.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I would give anything to go to England. I almost had a chance to go over spring break for the cost of a plane ticket but my English friend isn't going home.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I want to take it to uni... but I want it to be in one piece the whole time. And easy to take in and out of my bag.

I might use a document wallet.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
England is great.

Though my favorite place in the UK is Edinburgh.

But I'd rather live in London, I just really like being in Edinburgh!

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Awww. This is why I'm glad I have plans to go with other people in the next few years.

And Lisa, that's fine, but a folder is a folder.

Anyway, I must be off. Our professor should be here soon to start checking IDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.