Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvae

oh so shiny
Registered
Reaction score
So, I can't officially announce who is publishing me yet. Hopefully next week!

That's so awesome Zoom! And now that I can access PW, I can see the actual announcement :D

And that's probably my limit of sneaky Internet access for the day - later guys! Have a great night!

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Just say this on tumblr from 'mychemicalnachos'.

when the character in the book/fanfiction you are reading does something really embarrassing and you suffer secondhand embarrassment and you just have to stare at the ceiling and whisper you are an idiot why would you do that oh my god

this sums up my life perfectly

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm watching Grimm. The series started over here last Monday, but I don't have the channel in my room so I have to record it.

Also, I'm hungry but I don't know what to have for lunch.
Grimm is pretty awesome. I thought it would live up to Buffy and Angel considering its the same makers, but not yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed still, but so far its not bad, and i'm getting really into it.

While I like Grimms' Fairytales, I don't think I could watch the show. Not a fan of viewing creepy things lol. I'll stick with Once Upon a Time :)

Once Upon a Time, what can i say, other then BEST SHOW EVER!!!! I really thought i would hate it, but every damn week they keep pulling me in deeper!!! DID YOU SEE SUNDAY'S EPISODE!!!??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Cant wait for next week!? And what the hell is with the new guy!?!?!?!

Anyway... OUAT rant over.

I'm going to take a wide guess and say no one is on this late but if so HI!

Had a really horrible week from hell and its only Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. I'm telling you i just cant catch a break at my school. Since i haven't been sleeping well (nightmares and panic attacks) I'm going to stay up and outline/write! Think i might take out all my frustration on my blog. Only got 25 followers so i guess i can rant and freak out without annoying more then 25 people. Funny its suppose to be a writing blog and i all do on it is usually complain about life.

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
Aside from college kicking my ass and me being sad about Glee's episode last night, everything is going pretty okay, LOL. How are you?

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm good thanks. Attempting to write. I think I just need a good kick up the rear :) haha

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I post a lot of my stories on this one website and I haven't posted or updated anything since December. And a lot of people have been begging for me to post something, so I am trying to force myself to write. ;o.o

However, I am beginning to think my muse hates me.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I've completely neglected my fan fiction because i'm finding it hard to switch to different mind frames. All the changing of characters starts to confuse my brain, and in the end, the characters don't sound right because well... I'm not getting into them the same way. -.-

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
I stopped writing fanfiction a while back, but I know exactly what you mean! Especially if the characters came from a book or a show with some really complex plot. All that crap would confuse my brain.

Even now I post orginial fiction on this one particular archive website and concentrating on my WIP makes my brain hurt. I can only imagine how published authors can churn out like two or three novels a year!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Its easier to churn out alot of novels if your working with a series. (finished 3 in one year this year) Two part of my series, one not. It gets easier with time.

Plus all my characters are alike, not alike as in there the same person, but alike as in if they were real, they would all probably be friends.

Still outlining UZ... I just... this one has not action in the beginning. I have such trouble writing normal, un-actiony books. Although i guess tragic flashbacks are rather suspenseful...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Life sucks, but my drowning my sorrows away, by plotting, a book I'm crazy for trying to write at a time like this in my life.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Could someone please explain the three act structure and hero's journey structure and how they work, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.