Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
We're actually planning to move in together come August, so I'm excessively looking forward to that month now xD

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
OMG YAY :D

I've finished my rough plot summary thing, minus the end (I like to leave things like that hanging, for myself as well as someone else, and just leave possible endings until writing or in this case, the last bit of plotting), but I want opinions on it. Can I post it here?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
OK. *is on piece of paper so will have to type*

Prudence is still recovering from Daniel's death when she meets Connor, who has just started volunteering at the animal shelter she volunteers at. She finds him attractive, but is sure nothing is going to happen between them. Over time, her feelings get stronger and stronger, and she and Connor get closer and closer, to the point where Prudence feels like she has to choose between her loyalty - and love for - to Daniel or new love with Connor, a boy who's determined to make her better, anyway he can. What will she do? Who will she choose?

It changed slightly when I was typing it up. I might rewrite like this before I do the rest of the index cards. :3

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
OK. I'll copy that down for reference when doing the index cards.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
All righty.

Time for another day of spending my math class working on totally unrelated things!

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I always spent math class daydreaming. I wanted to spend it on the Internet, but I had to limit that because I figured wildly typing would be kind of obvious.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I go ahead and wildly type. The professor doesn't seem to care if we're paying attention or not. Which is fine by me :D

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I spent maths class happily doing maths! Sweet trigonometry and angles, I loved you so.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
In this math class we do a lot of really easy stuff. Like right now we're talking about finding the area of various shapes. As if I haven't known this since I was like 9?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Ari, I am looking at your writerly blog, and omg you win! "All I Need" by Within Temptation is one of Isaac's love themes for Sticks and Stones. I'm probably going to listen to it consantly at one point. :LilLove:

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Dear god I need to update that blog...but I do so love that song. I freaking cry like every time I listen to it.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't updated my blog in ages.

The playlist so far for TMB is so dark and sad... I'm going to cry loads when I listen to it for inspiration, I reckon.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I update my anime blog, just not the other one.

Nothing wrong with crying via music. I do it all the time.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
"Fix You" by Coldplay and "Everybody Hurts" by REM are the worst on that playlist.

ETA: Dinner time.

Last edited:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a new fan (I've only got one full album), but I second this.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I have songs I won't listen to in public. "If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away" used to be one of them. I sobbed every time.

I'm such a psych student. Every week for my business class we have to find an article and then write a paper relating the article to the lecture or the chapters in the book.

Yesterday, my business prof was going on about entrepreneurs and how workaholics who love their jobs don't have any stress and Murray's theory of motivation. He has a very idealized view of psychology. So for my paper I'm doing research on the psychology of motivation and entrepreneurs.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I can't find my favourites that were in the favourites bar in the other version of IE. Gah.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
GAH DON'T TALK ABOUT TRIG

I had a math assessment exam for schools (not my school, other schools) and didn't understand what they wanted me to do.

I HAD TO COMPLETELY CHANGE EDUCATION SYSTEMS AND NOW I KNOW NOTHING

-sigh- well, my mom made me come home early for reasons unknown so I shall move on to editing Chapter 6 of MAAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.