Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I love tumblr for the posts on my favourite fandoms. TMI/I.D /Twilight/Hunger Games, etc etc. So much fun scrolling through pretty pictures :)

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Luckily, I don't get food posts. Instead I get funny posts and pictures of half-naked or fully naked people. ;o.o This is very odd especially when my mom is right behind me and I am happily scrolling and hearting different posts and BAM! Nakedness.

THIS IS THE STORY OF MY LIFE.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I found a funny thing on facebook about writers!!!! hehehe it made me laugh right out loud!

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
That just sounds really awkward. Yeah i'm diffidently staying away now.

Don't let that discourage you. I just follow a whole bunch of funny perverts on Tumblr, I guess, LOL. It's all about who you follow, LOL. I've got a mixture of people who post things only about the fandoms I am interested in and I love funny stuff, but I also like artistic stuff.

But there are a few people who keep reblogging half-naked and fully naked people. And it's like, 'That's really nice and all, but should I heart it? Would I be a pervert if I heart it?'

Allaboutwords, I do too. Glee, TVD, Misfits, Parks and Recreation etc. are the ones I mainly follow.

Tally, LMAO.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
It still just confuses me. I'm not very technology savvy. You would think i lived in the stone age. I'm lucky i am operate an alarm clock.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hummm... lets see i have an exam i'm going to fail in 2 hours, and i'm writing up a "please be my beta" request.

How are you?

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I can't say I'm the best beta, but that's usually because I never know what people want me to actually DO. haha. But I'm not terrible. I can do the basics - spelling, a bit of grammar, etc. I'm getting better at grammar, which is good. Man, I remember when I was terrible.. and that wasn't that long ago either.
I could do with a beta, but ... no luck so far :(

CharacterInWhite

Kind of a big deal
Registered
Reaction score
A little hungry.

I'm thinking for today I'll power through the rest of my revisions and if I wrap it up, I'll visit this new lounge that opened nearby. It sells itself as high brow burlesque, which sounds intriguing (and a refreshing change of pace from all the gorram pubs, bars, and clubs that deafen me with cheap music).

Also have some faith in yourself! It makes writing the tests a lot easier. :D

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
hahahaah that's cool.

Yeah i'm hoping the people in the Beta form don't remember me from the other million times i put up requests.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
I'll give beta'ing a try. Someone would just have to be patient with me, LOL. School and life gets in the way so frequently.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
A little hungry.

I'm thinking for today I'll power through the rest of my revisions and if I wrap it up, I'll visit this new lounge that opened nearby. It sells itself as high brow burlesque, which sounds intriguing (and a refreshing change of pace from all the gorram pubs, bars, and clubs that deafen me with cheap music).

Also have some faith in yourself! It makes writing the tests a lot easier. :D

Thanks, but I lost all faith in myself in this class, already failed it once, going for round two! (i should probably add that it wasnt my fault, the teacher doesnt teach, i'm actually a very intelligent person who only ever failed this course in my life!) It doesnt help that the test deals alot with math and i have a mathematic learning disorder, which leaves me with a 3rd grade math ability. Also doesnt help the teacher words his tests like Gollum's riddles

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I like beta-ing! Actually got my name in a book as a thank you from someone i beta'ed for!

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a pretty sharp beta reader ... if I get around to it. Sadly, I'm a flake. :tongue

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Too much negativity in this thread.

Have a puppy.

tumblr_luet2db5UJ1qdens1.jpg

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I have a puppy cuddled up to me right now, so my puppy to negativity ratio is looking pretty good. :D

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I have a puppy cuddled up to me right now, so my puppy to negativity ratio is looking pretty good. :D

:ROFL:

I'm soooo high on exhaustion and tea that My negativity has disappeared. YIPPIE! I'm so ready to fail this test with a smile on my face. And right now i dont care because tonight i get to see Will for the first time for more then an hour in two weeks!!!

ETA: I remember there was a tea discussion like last week. I'm officually putting my vote in that Oolong tea is the MOST AMAZING THING ON EARTH

Status
Not open for further replies.