Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Ow! Thank you. :tongue

Sadly, I must rewrite the book before I can deliver it into your tender care. Given my track record, that might well take a year. :( I have a case of the slows.

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
Ow! Thank you. :tongue

Sadly, I must rewrite the book before I can deliver it into your tender care. Given my track record, that might well take a year. :( I have a case of the slows.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*weeps*

Oh novel, you are good enough as you are! Right now! Don't let Para tell you any different!

Okay, I need a name. "MC that was" was named Dai. Crap, where did I put that list of Japanese girl's names?

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
It sounds like you read an entirely different and much more fun version of Twilight. The one I read, the pacing was absolutely glacial. :tongue

I think I was swept in by the hype of it. Which made it intense, lol. But I can't stand the characters. ;o.o

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
I think I was swept in by the hype of it. Which made it intense, lol. But I can't stand the characters. ;o.o

Lol, yeah. Sometimes I just want to strangle Bella.

ETA: Ooh, I like the new cover, MA. It's really pretty and psychadelic (not sure I'm spelling that right..ha) but I LOVE it, as always. :)

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Lol, yeah. Sometimes I just want to strangle Bella.

ETA: Ooh, I like the new cover, MA. It's really pretty and psychadelic (not sure I'm spelling that right..ha) but I LOVE it, as always. :)

Hehe, thanks! Trying out a 3D kind of effect. Not sure if I succeeded or not.

I think I would like Bella more if she wasn't so dependent on Edward or be so willing to give up everything (humanity, college, her future) for him in such a little time. I was cool with Edward (minus the sparkling) up to the point where I discovered that he would watch her sleep before he even had a proper conversation with her. Then I just gave up.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
When I was twelve or thirteen...I actually thought Edward's watching Bella sleep was romantic now that I'm a little older I see that their relationship is a little weird/creepy but there will always be a space in my heart for Edward.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
There will always be characters that you can't help, but scoot some room in your heart for. I've got a few myself! Anyways, I gotta go for a few. Naptime. BBL! :)

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm listening to my iPod now. It is actually very rarely I listen to it in the house, but I guess index card plotting at this time means I have to.

Last edited:

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, done rehearsing for now. GAH my feet hurt.

But I can't go home yet.

Thanks for the comments, Ely. Just so you know, the beginning of Chapter 1 was rewritten so not all the info lined up, I guess.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I don't like rubber bands any more *needs to buy small binder clips*

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! Wow! Congrats! If I weren't on my iPad I'd be putting awesome smilies.

Rep me the agent/publisher?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Yay!

I need sweets/chocolate to fuel the plotting. We have none. ><

lilly1326001

Mmm... On a coffee high
Registered
Reaction score
Haha, thanks. I actually didn't sell this one through an agent :( but I'm hoping to ensnare an agent with my next WIP. The publisher is Legend Press. It's an indie in the UK, no Simon & Schuster, but there's always hope for the next one!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I plot/write well with Glee and fantasy soundtracks. I don't know what this says about me.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I just realised something. Some of the cards are going to be more detailed than others. Oh, well... I'm just writing what comes into my head for that scene/entry. Fleshing is what the actual writing is for!

Status
Not open for further replies.