Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Zoe! how are you!?

College kids suck, wait till you go to college and have to deal with them 24/7. Its very annoying. I have a house down the street full of them, ironically i think they are actually younger then me. They are soooooo loud some days.

They thought me and my boyfriend we in highschool one day... i have good hearing and heard them talking as we walked down the street, i was so tempted to be like "Uh yeah, i'm like three years older then all of you. And am leagally old enough to drink that alcohol you think you soooo cleverly hid inside of a soda bottle. By the was Coke isnt clear dumbasses! "

People are so dumb sometimes.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I live in a college town, and live like a mile from the college. So half my street is retirees and half is college kids. The college house looks like crap, too. It's so gross. I nearly cut myself on a piece of one of the beer bottles that was in the middle of the sidewalk.
Normally when they have parties, around midnight people start walking up and down my street yelling. It's *so* annoying. People on my street call the police on them all the time (and a lot of the times they give them the wrong address and end up giving them my address so we get random police officers knocking on our door in the middle of the night).

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! that really sucks. At least there not many in my neighborhood. Probably because they cant afford a house unless there parents are fairly wealthy. I'm not wealthy, naturally, but my neighborhood is because of its location. My family has just lived in the same house for the last 100 years.

Anyway yeah i know what you mean. There house is horrible too. They leave huge piles of laundry on there porch!!!! WHAT THE HELL!? Waiting for the rain to wash them? Yeah the cops were called on them a few times. Not so much for the parties but because they are an amateur band! FREAKING FUN right? NOOOOOO! THEY ARE SO HORRIBLE! Its like they found out they were good at Rock Band and said "well real instruments cant be that hard to master"

And of course there band meeting are always at 2am! So 3 houses away i'm sitting in my room plotting how i can cut the electricity to there house so they just shut the hell up!

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
This house has a couch on the front porch. :D
And all the blinds on the front windows are snapped in half.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
My town is pretty quiet. The only time I can remember it being loud was when a boat caught on fire down in the harbour. :tongue

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hey cash and Taylor! How are you guy!?

Yeah i just found out. Wow.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I found from on Twitter.

I'm sorry to say, but, though the name sounds very familiar, I don't know who Whitney Houston is.... :S

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Taylor, do you know the song 'I Will Always Love You?' Probably her most famous song.

My favorite Whitney song is 'I Look To You'.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
It doesn't ring a bell. I'll have to search it up or something.

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, Cash...wow, just wow. :(

My neighborhood is super quiet too, Taylor. It's too quiet for me. Living in downtown Chicago in a high-rise condo is my dream house lol.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, so I started watching this new BBC show called "The Fades" and I was really liking it for the first 4 episodes. Then on the 5th...well the ending is just really really REALLy pissing me off. I know where its going to go from here and its just annoying the shit out of me. Same reason i ended up hating Series of Unfortunate Events and why i've always hated Batman.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
BBC is slowly becoming my favorite channel... And I'm not from the UK ;)"

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Either am I. I watch alot of BBC shows. Always have. My mom has been a HUGE fan of Eastenders, since she was in HS. Because of that i've grown up the last 21 years watching it. I also watch Being Human (american version SUCKS), Torchwood, Friday Night Dinner, Absolutely Fabulous (I've been watching it since i was a child too), and now the Fades.

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Oh man, I'm so torn. I know sometimes I'll get excited about a book when I get great comments on it. My flaw is posting stuff for critique/YAWN that's from a different novel than the one I'm working on and getting amazing comments on that one which makes me want to work on it. I might need to juggle CMRH and TL now lol.

But I can YAWN at least one time, Ally

chocowrites

scaredy cat
Registered
Reaction score
hellooo!

I am sitting here wanting to start a new WIP but not sure exactly of the voice yet so I am basically doing nothing actually

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Need to do some editing for Inevitable...
The Trivial Typewriter - the zine I co-edit - is finally getting submissions by literate authors. Thank gosh! :)
What's up with you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.